Injury Report | Syracusefan.com

Injury Report

SWC75

Bored Historian
From Matt Park

SU: We won't see Chance Westry for the "foreseeable future" due to a left knee injury. Judah Mintz has a wrap on his hand from hitting the rim on a dunk. It didn't look serious. Kyle Cuffe was seen wearing a boot but "can get along without it".

Gtown: Donovan Grant has a concussion, (which is why he hasn't played much). Ismael Massoud has a hand injury and a pad on his hand.

From Matt Park

SU: We won't see Chance Westry for the "foreseeable future" due to a left knee injury. Judah Mintz has a wrap on his hand from hitting the rim on a dunk. It didn't look serious. Kyle Cuffe was seen wearing a boot but "can get along without it".

Gtown: Donovan Grant has a concussion, (which is why he hasn't played much). Ismael Massoud has a hand injury and a pad on his hand.
Bummer.

I talked to Chance at the Colgate game and he's itching to get out there. Just a matter of conditioning and shaking the rust off. I think he'll contribute down the stretch.
I knew he was getting ready to come back, but the way SWC posted this made it sound like this was new news, but I guess that’s to be expected when we have a drunk covering our team.

Last edited:
if staying out until the real season is the way to go thats fine. a few more weeks to get better

I knew he was getting ready to come back, but tge way SWC posted this made it sound like this was new news, but I guess that’s to be expected when we have a drunk covering our team.
I don't think Steve's a drunk... He seems so coherent to me..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom