IPF...anything yet?? | Syracusefan.com

IPF...anything yet??

As soon as Idris Price steps on campus.

Going to break ground for new I-81 construction, new stadium, and IPF all at the same time. Triple whammy!

We know it won't be undergirded with patience and faith in the university, and Dr. Gross ;).

I remember reading an article a month ago in which gross stated it'd be up before fall practice . He said a couple more weeks just to work some things out, I guess at the very worst atleast it means it is going to happen.

The outdoor track did have dozens of runners on it yesterday.

But no construction activity.

My understanding is that the hold up is an environmental planning and zoning issue. An under ground stream. And the issue is currently being resolved. Can anyone confirm?

My understanding is that the hold up is an environmental planning and zoning issue. An unground stream. And the issue is currently being resolved. Can anyone confirm?
That is what I heard too...

My understanding is that the hold up is an environmental planning and zoning issue. An under ground stream. And the issue is currently being resolved. Can anyone confirm?

Same underground stream that is holding up the dumbwaiter construction at Clark's?

I can. Though not zoning - they're approved on that. But it has to do with the environmental permitting process (through the Army Corps) regarding construction over the stream.

Soon…I hope.

We are waiting for the under ground stream to dry up. Am told it will happen eventually.

The new stadium boondoggle will make the IPF shenenigans look like childs play.

SUinNYC said:

The permit issue hS been know since last fall. Some didn't want to believe it and blamed delays on the weather.

The permit issue hS been know since last fall. Some didn't want to believe it and blamed delays on the weather.
Damn I've been saying for 9 months, not sure if anything has changed I'll ask today

Yeah I've heard this also and that the reason it has become such a snag is blowback from the city over the stadium issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom