Is anybody mad? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Is anybody mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mad at all for full disclosure. Went to grad school in RDU will not name the school, but was there during the Grant Hill, Stackhouse days. Brian Reese was driving a brand new M5 at that time. Still close with people in the area. The deck is stacked against us will just leave it like that.

Didn't like the Bill Rapp cars our guys had? ;)

JB and red have both mentioned they need to get Chris going. They know they lack shooting and if he plays well, the team has a higher ceiling. But waiting 2 years on a kid like that is wild. This is Syracuse hoops. Recruit over him. He hasn’t shown he deserves to hold down starting at the SF position for 2 straight years without being challenged by a transfer. I’m just hoping they don’t hold his starting spot for a third straight year. Wouldn’t mind him as a sub to hunt 3s when needed next year though.
Bell has the rest of this season to show progress at becoming an all around player. If he doesn’t improve enough, then I think the staff hits the portal for an athletic, high-level shooter at the SF spot.

Last edited:
Bell has the rest of this season to show progress at becoming an all around player. If he doesn’t improve enough, then I think the staff hits the portal for an athletic, high-level shooter at the SF spot.
I've been thinking since the Niagara game that if Bell doesn't get his act in gear, he will be the one in the portal. I don't believe he reacts to pressure well and he'll look for another home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom