Is Boeheim Serious??? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is Boeheim Serious???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same situation in 2010 NCAA Championship, Coach K had Brian Zoubek miss the FT on purpose and it nearly cost them

You know, I'm fine with the zone, but it doesn't even need modernization, go back to the Tark zone, defend the ball up top, I don't get why we don't, guess we need to make sure nobody is taking mid range twos.

Bingo... the dude in the middle wasnt even looking to shoot and yet the guard dropped down time after time and left the three point shooter open...

I’m not so sure he was yelling about the miss - I thought it was more for Frank’s grandstanding or attempting to even try to play defense on the inbound.

That's what I thought he was pissed about. Frank held his hand up for a good 2-3 seconds after the ball went through the net -- not a good look.

I'm not sure you can secure a rebound and get off a shot with 0.4 seconds on the clock.

I'm not sure you can throw the ball inbounds, get a shot off with 0.4sec left, make it while getting fouled, and make the ft to tie the game after being down 4. What are we even talking about here?

The fact this is being discussed, assuming JB actually wanted Frank to miss it, is very very alarming.

It's not close.

lol This board bragged on hopkins all year. What does he play? What has K been playing during his run this year?
I love K's zone. I don't have a problem with the zone. I have a problem with JB's zone.

I'm not sure you can throw the ball inbounds, get a shot off with 0.4sec left, make it while getting fouled, and make the ft to tie the game after being down 4. What are we even talking about here?

The fact this is being discussed, assuming JB actually wanted Frank to miss it, is very very alarming.

It's not close.
I don't believe JB wanted him to miss. It has to be that he was upset that Frank was that close to the ASU player. Nothing else makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom