Is Boeheim Serious??? | Syracusefan.com

Is Boeheim Serious???

Status
Not open for further replies.
either way they were winning. Only thing i could think of is if they make it, on the inbound there is a chance of a 3 plus one...off the board no chance to rebound catch and shoot.

I know youre looking for an explanation but you could easily just say make it and then no one go near anyone else

I'm fairly confident Jim was upset over Frank attempting to guard ASU after making the free throw. Why even be near anyone, they CANNOT win if you don't touch anyone.

This is what I initially thought to, but I don't believe so.

happy as hell yes...but is Jimmy going senile? He wanted Frank to miss? WHAT!!...that scares the crap outta me

Of course you want him to miss. There is .4 second left. When It hits the iron, game is over before a rebound.

Are we sure he wasn't getting on frank for trying to play defense? Just let them inbound the ball and game is over

My initial impression it was for frank holding his hand up, hot dogging. I hope thats it

Don't ask that here. JB is a genius.

His zone is outdated af and I'm beyond sick of it.

Notice I said "his zone". The zone can still be a weapon but he's too stubborn to modernize it.

You know, I'm fine with the zone, but it doesn't even need modernization, go back to the Tark zone, defend the ball up top, I don't get why we don't, guess we need to make sure nobody is taking mid range twos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom