Is Danny LaRusso going to fight? | Syracusefan.com

Is Danny LaRusso going to fight?

RF2044

Living Legend
Any word on Dungey being able to suit up against BC today?

Assuming that he's not able to, after the apparent back injury -- it's just strange that there's been no update [which isn't surprising coming from this staff, I guess].

Assuming that he's not able to, after the apparent back injury -- it's just strange that there's been no update [which isn't surprising coming from this staff, I guess].

I assume he's a no go. Like you kinda point out - feck up your knee playing sports and you walk with a limp and complain when the weather changes; feck up your back and you can't sit, stand, bend, sleep, [insert action verb]. Unless it's one of those injuries he can't make worse and they can shoot-it up, he should sit this one out.

If we need him, hoping BC is looking at this

10-fun-facts-about-the-karate-kid-that-you-may-not-know-preview.jpg

Fear not. As we speak Sean Edinger is in the locker room working some Okinawan magic on Dungey's injuries.

IMG_7546.JPG

I really thought this was a crack at our Italian QB from Jersey before I opened the thread. Nice job RF, got me!

I'm thrilled that Dungey got far enough into this year to lock up a bowl bid.

I'm thrilled that Dungey got far enough into this year to lock up a bowl bid.

Agreed and hopefully he plays in the bowl game. That said, I don’t have high hopes for today without Eric

Agreed and hopefully he plays in the bowl game. That said, I don’t have high hopes for today without Eric
He was put in a really tough spot last week...beautiful first throw that needed to be caught to get us back to a one score deficit.

Absolutely awful play that led to the 20-0 score and forced us to be one-dimensional. At that point, our OLine was overmatched and he never had a chance. Game, set, match.

BC D not as good as ND. Both Oline and WRs need to show up today. If they do, no reason we cannot win.

I love this kid...let's see how he does with a full week of reps, a gameplan designed for him and let's also see the rest of the team show up...and do their parts...

Incredible stuff, Eric15. The Edinger/Addazio Karate Kid face mash-up posts will not get the "likes" they deserve buried in this thread but you've always struck me as the type to be above "likes". Either way, I will bump this to do my part. I was mesmerized by the Edinger/Miyagi pic for a good 10 minutes.

Incredible stuff, Eric15. The Edinger/Addazio Karate Kid face mash-up posts will not get the "likes" they deserve buried in this thread but you've always struck me as the type to be above "likes". Either way, I will bump this to do my part. I was mesmerized by the Edinger/Miyagi pic for a good 10 minutes.

Agree 100% -- wow...

Eric, you win the internet today for that inspired work.