Is Shulman / Vitale the crew on TBS? | Syracusefan.com

Is Shulman / Vitale the crew on TBS?

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
I get the TSN feed in Canada, and it has Shulman / Vitale doing the call for the game. Is that the crew for the game on TBS? I wouldn't think so but don't get TBS.

I am just wondering if I am getting an international feed or something tonight.

That's the international feed.

Thanks - I have been getting the regular feed all tourney. Must just be a final 4 thing.

ESPN International has the rights outside of the USA. Canada gets the ESPN International feed. I went on a cruise 2 years ago and watched Kansas-Kentucky on ESPN International. You will get Shulman-Bilas for game 2.

ESPN International has the rights outside of the USA. Canada gets the ESPN International feed. I went on a cruise 2 years ago and watched Kansas-Kentucky on ESPN International. You will get Shulman-Bilas for game 2.

First time for Canada though. When it was on CBS (which is a basic channel for us unlike TBS), we had the CBS feed on both channels

No one shining moment for me this year then... that will be a first. Not that I would want to watch it anyway the way it is going.

No one shining moment for me this year then... that will be a first. Not that I would want to watch it anyway the way it is going.
NC game is on CBS. The new Turner/CBS deal will have the NC game on CBS every year but every 2 years the Final Four Semis will be on TBS this you up north every 2 years will get the ESPN international feed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom