Is Syracuse a lock for the NCAA Tournament even if it loses to Pittsburgh? | Syracusefan.com

Is Syracuse a lock for the NCAA Tournament even if it loses to Pittsburgh?

It's crazy that this team is a lock for the NCAAs given historical teams that missed out.

It's crazy that this team is a lock for the NCAAs given historical teams that missed out.

The amount of teams stay the same each year, but records don't. That's why you can't compare year to year.

This year there is less parity with about 10 teams that are very good. Everyone else has a lot of losses.

Yes this team is a lock. And the team has not been a bubble team this year, really seed talk since the Duke win.

And this team won't lose to Pitt. Will give Duke a run for the money Thursday!

Almost ancient history - given the watering down of the field by bumping it to 68 now.

This isn't your 2007 Cuse team, or 2007 NCAA universe anymore.

I don't think we are going to find out and I hope to god we don't but I'm sticking by what I've been saying.

I don't think we are going to find out and I hope to god we don't but I'm sticking by what I've been saying.

Did you read the article?

Did you read the article?
Of course but crazy sheet happens on champ week last night proves it. I don't think beating a 3 and 15 Pitt team is asking too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom