Is that a quad 1? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Is that a quad 1?

I don't care. My point is we are potentially going to be penalized for positives cases not in our own program for games we didn't get to play. Thus why I said all along those games should have been played you just hold out the positive members of the team and play the game.

Yes fake Dr Karen Hulk we know that you have figured out CoVid and how it should be managed. The bigger question is why aren't you on the cover of Scientific American, why haven't you called into Boeheims show to share your pandemic expertise and why aren't you leading a panel for the NCAA?

Cuserunner running wild in this thread
Oh No Reaction GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

Okay well if we had played Louisville and FSU instead of being not rescheduled those would have been quad 1 wins. You cant penalize us for games being not rescheduled.
They're going to judge us on the games we played, not assumptions. Wishful thinking though.

I don't care. My point is we are potentially going to be penalized for positives cases not in our own program for games we didn't get to play. Thus why I said all along those games should have been played you just hold out the positive members of the team and play the game.
If you're going to answer to your previous moniker, you might as well go full bore.
1614738117083.png

Do it!!!

Georgia Tech beat Duke last night. People freaking out cause we lost on the road to them. They are good Moses Wrighy another big game.

Georgia Tech beat Duke last night. People freaking out cause we lost on the road to them. They are good Moses Wrighy another big game.
Lost to them and the refs on the road.

Sadly, since NC St slipped from 75 to 76 in the NET rankings, we lost our only Q1 win. And our Q2 win over them slipped to a 3. :(

As weird (and horrible) as it sounds, we need to root for Moo U to win a couple more games.

I keep getting accused of being former posters and I'm done with it. I'm not any former posters. Please stop it I'm not nor have I ever been. You may not like or agree with my takes but they are mine.
And what are you gonna do if we don’t stop, Hulk? Get angry?

Sadly, since NC St slipped from 75 to 76 in the NET rankings, we lost our only Q1 win. And our Q2 win over them slipped to a 3. :(

As weird (and horrible) as it sounds, we need to root for Moo U to win a couple more games.

It doesn't matter. Q1 or Q2 won't matter. We will have plenty of Q2 wins on our Resume. Why don't you get it's not our fault we lost 3 Q1 games because of positives in those teams we were scheduled to play not ours.

It doesn't matter. Q1 or Q2 won't matter. We will have plenty of Q2 wins on our Resume. Why don't you get it's not our fault we lost 3 Q1 games because of positives in those teams we were scheduled to play not ours.

When will you realize this message board is not the selection committee and your dream that your opinion sways who is selected wasn't real...?

When will you realize this message board is not the selection committee and your dream that your opinion sways who is selected wasn't real...?

Louisville is at fault for not playing those games twice it happened with them.

Louisville is at fault for not playing those games twice it happened with them.

If you yell it in your own house loud enough maybe someone at the selection committee will listen. Try it for about 48 hours and get back to us.

If you yell it in your own house loud enough maybe someone at the selection committee will listen. Try it for about 48 hours and get back to us.

Louisville deserves blame for this. They were in town in Syracuse and then didn't play. Then we were in Louisville ready to play and they pull out. Here is directive for the Conference and the NCAA Tournament you get a positive on a team you hold out that positive individual and the closest team contacts I don't care if that leaves the team missing their top 3 scores for example. Play the game.

10 schools fighting for 4 at large slots.

The NCAA compares resumes, and Q1 wins is always a large component.

Syracuse has none.

Doesn't matter whose fault it is. The NCAA doesn't care.

Everyone here understands that. The selection committee won't.

What am I doing responding to the Hulk? :confused:

10 schools fighting for 4 at large slots.

The NCAA compares resumes, and Q1 wins is always a large component.

Syracuse has none.

Doesn't matter whose fault it is. The NCAA doesn't care.

You think if we just miss let's say we win tonight do some damage in the ACC tournament and just miss. You don't think JB is going to have something to say. I will get front row seats that Sunday night to be in front of his pulpit.

I think if we are around the cut line on selection sunday we get the benefit of the doubt from past tournaments. Just gotta beat clemson and see where things stand.
also hopefully the amount of pauses could be a tiebreaker of sorts...which would favor SU i presume

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom