Is that a quad 1? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is that a quad 1?

Only the folks that determine if we go dancing. Currently 0-6 Quad 1 this year

Clemson tomorrow has to be a quad 1 15 and 5 record. We beat UNC beat Clemson tomorrow couple wins in the acc tournament and we will be right there.

Right now, they stand at 33 in the NET. This would make them a Q2 win.

Okay well if we had played Louisville and FSU instead of being not rescheduled those would have been quad 1 wins. You cant penalize us for games being not rescheduled.

200.gif
That is a Top 10 gif of all-time.

Clemson tomorrow has to be a quad 1 15 and 5 record. We beat UNC beat Clemson tomorrow couple wins in the acc tournament and we will be right there.

There is this great website you can google that has net rankings. You can also google what a quad 1 and 2 etc win is.

This advice is free. The next time you shall be billed.

With the home court advantage being less this year than prior years, they should have announced that they will tighten the home / road gap for what is a Q1 win.

Should have been increased to 40 for a home win, and reduced to 60 for a road win.

There is this great website you can google that has net rankings. You can also google what a quad 1 and 2 etc win is.

This advice is free. The next time you shall be billed.

Louisville postponed on us twice because of positive tests in their program not ours same thing with FSU. How is that our fault ?

Okay well if we had played Louisville and FSU instead of being not rescheduled those would have been quad 1 wins. You cant penalize us for games being not rescheduled.
That's not how it works, and not how the committee looks at things. You are what your record says you are. We aren't being penalized - we didn't play those games. And as dasher said, you also can't assume we would have won those games.

That's not how it works, and not how the committee looks at things. You are what your record says you are. We aren't being penalized - we didn't play those games. And as dasher said, you also can't assume we would have won those games.

We would have won one of those games I'm pretty confident probably Louisville at home.

Good lord, this is not hard to look up. There is a very simple definition for what constitutes a quad 1 win; know what it is before ever posting nonsense on the topic again.

I think if we are around the cut line on selection sunday we get the benefit of the doubt from past tournaments. Just gotta beat clemson and see where things stand.

Hulkster trying to figure out quads and nets. View attachment 197293

I don't care. My point is we are potentially going to be penalized for positives cases not in our own program for games we didn't get to play. Thus why I said all along those games should have been played you just hold out the positive members of the team and play the game.

I think if we are around the cut line on selection sunday we get the benefit of the doubt from past tournaments. Just gotta beat clemson and see where things stand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom