is this our fastest class in awhile? | Syracusefan.com

is this our fastest class in awhile?

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
didnt research all 40 times, but winfield, cooper, schissum (sp) ill throw in funderburke too and thats some serious speed.

Guys, I was really down on the recruiting program with DM. I have been told countless times from many on this site that it is hard to get kids to come to Syracuse and that this was the reason. Well, McDonald has proved that theory wrong. Imagine what he can do for us next class with a whole year! Look what he has done in just a few weeks, And...he isn't even done yet. What recruiting does is bring in excitement and enthusiasm into our program, and you know kids are turning in to the big sites to see their stars, there name on ESPN or a big recruiting site. I have to hand it to Shafer, he brought in these guys and he is letting them lose to do their thing. Granted, we haven't seen them coach here yet, but from what I see, this group knows how to motivate young men and bring them together. The last thing I have to say is a kudos' to Coach Shaf and his press conference...I especially like what he had to say about any recruit who chooses not to play here, you better hope you don't get us on your schedule! So, EO, DC, and ZA...wish you luck in your choices, but can't wait to see you on the field against us. EO for sure and in the Dome!

Guys, I was really down on the recruiting program with DM. I have been told countless times from many on this site that it is hard to get kids to come to Syracuse and that this was the reason. Well, McDonald has proved that theory wrong. Imagine what he can do for us next class with a whole year! Look what he has done in just a few weeks, And...he isn't even done yet. What recruiting does is bring in excitement and enthusiasm into our program, and you know kids are turning in to the big sites to see their stars, there name on ESPN or a big recruiting site. I have to hand it to Shafer, he brought in these guys and he is letting them lose to do their thing. Granted, we haven't seen them coach here yet, but from what I see, this group knows how to motivate young men and bring them together. The last thing I have to say is a kudos' to Coach Shaf and his press conference...I especially like what he had to say about any recruit who chooses not to play here, you better hope you don't get us on your schedule! So, EO, DC, and ZA...wish you luck in your choices, but can't wait to see you on the field against us. EO for sure and in the Dome!

I'll be there for there, for sure. I'm not sure, but I have a feeling we'll have a hard nosed football team! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom