Is this the year | Syracusefan.com

Is this the year

We go under 500?
Lack of non conf games. Its going to be tight.

I think it’s likely sadly.
enjoy the ride or something

If he plays Edwards and Frank(when available) we actually have a chance to be decent. If he rides Marek we will lose most ACC games unless we are very lucky as teams know we are 1 dimensional.
My gut tells me we win 1 more than we lose and keep the streak alive.
FREE EDWARDS FREE FRANK

I think the ceiling for the ACC record is 5-15, 6-14 and it could be as bad as 3-17. We are ACC bottom feeders along with BC and Wake, Miami. Notre Dame is better than us. The streak ends this year.

We are going to be the 8 or 9 seed in the ACCT.
We aren’t a bottom team in the league.
We will have games we make shots and win.
When we play finesse teams we will win.
When we play physical teams we will lose.

I expect 7-10 conference record in the end. We are going to be 3 games short as of now.

We have these takes every year after a bad loss. It’s never that bad. It’s never as bad you think. We will beat at least one team that no thinks we should beat. We will finish around five hundred in the ACC. It’s the same season since 2015.

We have these takes every year after a bad loss. It’s never that bad. It’s never as bad you think. We will beat at least one team that no thinks we should beat. We will finish around five hundred in the ACC. It’s the same season since 2015.

I don’t know. We are losing to bad teams and barely beating terrible teams

We are going to be the 8 or 9 seed in the ACCT.
We aren’t a bottom team in the league.
We will have games we make shots and win.
When we play finesse teams we will win.
When we play physical teams we will lose.

I expect 7-10 conference record in the end. We are going to be 3 games short as of now.
We can't beat Pitt who is a bottom feeder. 8 or 9th is extremely optimistic at this point.

We can't beat Pitt who is a bottom feeder. 8 or 9th is extremely optimistic at this point.
Pitt is improved and the ACC as a whole is way down.

We aren’t going to be a bottom team.
I am using common sense and not going to call this team worse than they are.

We are just a mediocre team that will fight and be plucky. When we hit shots will win. We are playing physical teams and they outworked us.
We are a passive team because the HC doesn’t really care to put more beef on the court.
He thinks we can only win by hitting 3’s.

Pitt is improved and the ACC as a whole is way down.

We aren’t going to be a bottom team.
I am using common sense and not going to call this team worse than they are.

We are just a mediocre team that will fight and be plucky. When we hit shots will win. We are playing physical teams and they outworked us.
We are a passive team because the HC doesn’t really care to put more beef on the court.
He thinks we can only win by hitting 3’s.
Pitt is garbage. Acc might not be great but it's not that bad. Uva is still good. Duke might not be a top 5 team but they are still a top 25 team. Clemson is better than anyone thought. Fsu is still good. This team is in deep trouble.

Pitt is garbage. Acc might not be great but it's not that bad. Uva is still good. Duke might not be a top 5 team but they are still a top 25 team. Clemson is better than anyone thought. Fsu is still good. This team is in deep trouble.
Pitt is 9-2 they aren’t garbage.
C’mon man. They aren’t a top 4 team but they aren’t BC, ND, or Wake.
Those teams are garbage.

Pitt is 9-2 they aren’t garbage.
C’mon man. They aren’t a top 4 team but they aren’t BC, ND, or Wake.
Those teams are garbage.
Pitt lost to St Francis lol. Bottom of the league team.

I watched that game it was a miracle they won it. Nw choked it away.
Cmon man the frustration is fine but just be fair.
I can name 5 other ACC teams we are better than and that isn’t even including Pitt.
The conference as a whole sucks this year.
Miami, Wake, Boston College, Notre Dame, Georgia Tech.

Then you got mediocre teams like North Carolina, NC State, Pittsburgh, Duke.

Cmon man the frustration is fine but just be fair.
I can name 5 other ACC teams we are better than and that isn’t even including Pitt.
The conference as a whole sucks this year.
Miami, Wake, Boston College, Notre Dame, Georgia Tech.

Then you got mediocre teams like North Carolina, NC State, Pittsburgh, Duke.
Pitt is just as bad as the other bottom feeders. Good teams don't lose to St Francis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom