Is this the year | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Is this the year

Did I say that? Oh, and that who beat who really works. N.C. state just beat a team that waxed us. And we very well could have beat the Ville at home.
I get it. Like I said I would have signed for a split with Lville. Assuming we beat Wake and lose to fsu. We will see about Clemson and who knows about nd on the road. All I said was our streak would have been in jeopardy. You chose to resurrect this post. Keep in mind we were lucky to beat Buffalo and northeastern.

I've been thinking about this and next year should be. I think JAB show go out in front of 30k plus. I also selfishly want to see one more game in the dome with him there. Maybe two trips next year. I'm not sure it matters much in terms of probability for success. Moving to Hop, landing Stewart and having that season as a top 10 final four contender and building on that was our huge opportunity. Once we missed that I'm not sure anything else really matters in terms of short term.

I've been thinking about this and next year should be. I think JAB show go out in front of 30k plus. I also selfishly want to see one more game in the dome with him there. Maybe two trips next year. I'm not sure it matters much in terms of probability for success. Moving to Hop, landing Stewart and having that season as a top 10 final four contender and building on that was our huge opportunity. Once we missed that I'm not sure anything else really matters in terms of short term.

I think one more year in front of fans is more than fair. I would like some sort of plan in place immediately after this year though

I think one more year in front of fans is more than fair. I would like some sort of plan in place immediately after this year though
Would they announce it though, you'd think it would kill recruiting and if we had a good year I doubt he goes out peacefully, that's why I was so pissed when hop left, he isn't perfect but the program is in a better spot today if he's here IMO

Would they announce it though, you'd think it would kill recruiting and if we had a good year I doubt he goes out peacefully, that's why I was so pissed when hop left, he isn't perfect but the program is in a better spot today if he's here IMO
I would not announce it

They should announce it so he can go out with cheers instead of boos

I agree we get Stewart with Hop at the helm. I would not make any assumptions regarding rankings or Final Four contention, however.

I think recruiting would have been better. I’m not so sure about the results.

I get it. Like I said I would have signed for a split with Lville. Assuming we beat Wake and lose to fsu. We will see about Clemson and who knows about nd on the road. All I said was our streak would have been in jeopardy. You chose to resurrect this post. Keep in mind we were lucky to beat Buffalo and northeastern.
I don't consider those games lucky. We didn't throw half court shots up to win. The game is 40 minutes long. Do we ever think teams are "lucky" to beat us? Or do we think JB coached bad and such and such player let us down?

Problem is I don’t think we’re going to be able to have crowds close to 30,000 for at least a couple more seasons at least. If they’re only doing 10% capacity now, they may increase next year but my guess is no more than 50% tops, at least in NYS. I hope I’m wrong though.

I don't consider those games lucky. We didn't throw half court shots up to win. The game is 40 minutes long. Do we ever think teams are "lucky" to beat us? Or do we think JB coached bad and such and such player let us down?
Ok is games we could have lost better. The bottom line is if it wasn't for the canceled games the streak would be in jeopardy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom