Is this the year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Is this the year

I would love a montage of brian’s posts over the last 6 years about the postseason prospects. Even the ones that turned out correct. That would be great stuff.
I never once predicted us having a losing record. I am now.

Jim will make sure we're above 500. Not much more than that cuz gotta get Buddy all the minutes.

Miamiwin
VTloss
@UVAloss
NC St.loss
L'villeloss
Clemsonloss
@NC Stloss
BCwin
@L'villeloss
Notre Damewin
@Dukeloss
@GTwin
UNCloss

If he plays Edwards and Frank(when available) we actually have a chance to be decent. If he rides Marek we will lose most ACC games unless we are very lucky as teams know we are 1 dimensional.
My gut tells me we win 1 more than we lose and keep the streak alive.
FREE EDWARDS FREE FRANK
I like the potential of these two, but are they really ready to play and contribute as a freshman and sophomore? Bigs take time to develop. I would like to see him give Jessie some more minutes and Frank when he returns because they need the experience and to gain some confidence. I don’t know how much of a fix it will be, but it’s worth trying.

No.

We didn't always react like this to blowing games vs Pitt. We aren't that bad.

But I have no optimism that the committee is kind to us TBH. I feel like a good team that has a shot against anyone is going to wind up in the NIT because of some of these losses.

The coaching has been attrocious and is a bigger problem than any perceived lack of talent.

Because we had like 5 games canceled because of Covid.
We don't know that we would have lost those games. Some of those games were at home. We have played pretty well at home.

We don't know that we would have lost those games. Some of those games were at home. We have played pretty well at home.
We haven't played Fsu or Lville at best we go 1-2 in those games. We needed a miracle come back to beat Nd at home we could have lost to them on the road. We will see about the Clemson game at home. Let's face it the Covid pauses saved our streak.

We haven't played Fsu or Lville at best we go 1-2 in those games. We needed a miracle come back to beat Nd at home we could have lost to them on the road. We will see about the Clemson game at home. Let's face it the Covid pauses saved our streak.
I don't know that. And neither does anyone else. The ville has been all over the place. At the end of the day, we beat ND by 8 And that powerhouse lost to a B.C. team today that was missing one of their best players.

I don't know that. And neither does anyone else. The ville has been all over the place. At the end of the day, we beat ND by 8 And that powerhouse lost to a B.C. team today that was missing one of their best players.
We also lost a game with a tomato can in Wake Forest.

JB has never had a losing season.
We weren’t going to have a losing season this year.
We are just irrelevant nationally which is completely different than having a losing season.

Lville beat duke in Cameron the same Duke team that beat us like a rented mule. You really think we were sweeping them?

Lville beat duke in Cameron the same Duke team that beat us like a rented mule. You really think we were sweeping them?
Miami beat Duke at home.
Duke smashed us at home.
Syracuse smashes Miami at home.

Louisville lost by 40 at UNC last week.
If we played in them in their comeback game from Covid pause like UNC who knows. Nothing is obvious.

Boston College best Notre Dame.

Miami beat Duke at home.
Duke smashed us at home.
Syracuse smashes Miami at home.

Louisville lost by 40 at UNC last week.
If we played in them in their comeback game from Covid pause like UNC who knows. Nothing is obvious.

Boston College best Notre Dame.
We weren't beating Fsu on the road. At best we were getting a split against Lville. I'll give you a win at wake. Notre Dame on the road was a 50/50 game . We are making up the Clemson game this week. Had it not been for the Covid pauses our streak would be in jeopardy.

We weren't beating Fsu on the road. At best we were getting a split against Lville. I'll give you a win at wake. Notre Dame on the road was a 50/50 game . We are making up the Clemson game this week. Had it not been for the Covid pauses our streak would be in jeopardy.
Florida State was a home game for us.
We played at FSU last year.

Notre Dame was a home game we rescheduled last week because BC moved their game with us up a week.

We lost games at Wake and 2 games with Louisville and FSU at home.

We are making up the Clemson we lost as well.

We are going to be 3 games short.
We added a game at UNC early to when they had an opening and Clemson cancelled that game we had with them.

Florida State was a home game for us.
We played at FSU last year.

Notre Dame was a home game we rescheduled last week because BC moved their game with us up a week.

We lost games at Wake and 2 games with Louisville and FSU at home.

We are making up the Clemson we lost as well.

We are going to be 3 games short.
We added a game at UNC early to when they had an opening and Clemson cancelled that game we had with them.
We weren't beating Fsu on the moon. I'll give you the Wake game. Notre Dame on the road is a 50 50 game. We will see what happens with Clemson. Say we split with Lville the bottom line is had it not have been for the canceled games the streak would be in serious jeopardy.

Did I say that? Oh, and that who beat who really works. N.C. state just beat a team that waxed us. And we very well could have beat the Ville at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom