Class of 2014 - Isaah Whitehead needs your help | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaah Whitehead needs your help

Not sure if this is serious. What Romney did at Bain Capital is nothing short of incredible. The man came from money. Sure. But he also parlayed his wealth into his own company. God forbid he knows how to run a damn business, which is what we need in the white house. Someone who will run our economy like a business.

Do not hate success.

I will leave you with this FANTASTIC and POWERFUL ad from Thomas Peterffy.

Where'd he get that role to be able to parlay it? Hey, I'm all about success but there different ways of obtaining it. I prefer doing it from the ground up, it seems more American. I like taking risks with MY own money.

I prefer people who had to work their way up as opposed to silver spoon kids to run our country.

That's just it. Who works their way up? A large portion of the Obama base gets handouts from the government and don't work. Because the economy sucks. Because businesses aren't hiring. Because of taxes and regulations that this administration is has and is ready to feed them.

Alright Comrads... Marxism won for now so lets get back to basketball. We can discuss politics later as we wait in the new Glorious Leader funded bread lines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom