Isaiah Briscoe | Syracusefan.com

Isaiah Briscoe

BlackKnight76

All American
@TheRecruitScoop: Syracuse is the latest to show interest in Isaiah Briscoe, a 2015 PG from St. Benedict's (NJ). He attended their football game yesterday.

cool...we are now recruiting 3 years out...must be a heck of '12 and '13 class coming in...

i made a comment earlier how i cant think about us getting a commit from the 2014 class...i cannot accept us getting a committment from a kid who will be here when i turn 30..unacceptable

Every time I roll my eyes at the thought of getting excited about a recruit that young, I just have to remember that this is how seeds are planted. Who knows how coveted he'll be by the time he's near graduation, but it's all about making the investment early.

Man, would love to get a St. Benedict's kid.

Rutgers, St. Johns,and Seton Hall ... all on this kid's wagon already (Class of '15)...How about class of '12, '13,and '14? Everybody IMO is getting antsy about some committment... but didn't Dion commit 2-3 years out?

Oops...forgot Isiah Whitehead and Chris McCullough ('14)... Can't get excited about kids 2-3 years out when we are all on the edge of our seats re. '12 and '13 classes. Who knows where or if these kids will fit in that far out.

@TheRecruitScoop: Syracuse is the latest to show interest in Isaiah Briscoe, a 2015 PG from St. Benedict's (NJ). He attended their football game yesterday.
As is 2014, 5-11 Cardinal Hays, PG Shavar Newkirk

didnt we get a commitment from Scoop 3 years before he graduated?

I mean Waiters, not Scoop

Waiters was a freshman or sophmore when he committed, or at least verbaled. USC took an 8th grader or two (was it Mayo?)- it's a bit of a problem so far out for many reasons, for the school and the kid.

Waiters was a freshman or sophmore when he committed, or at least verbaled. USC took an 8th grader or two (was it Mayo?)- it's a bit of a problem so far out for many reasons, for the school and the kid.
the kid usc took at that age was ryan boatwright who then committed to wvu and lastly ended up at uconn

mayo didnt commit til half way through his senior year..and i use that sentence loosely by saying he committed to usc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom