Isaiah Jones not fine | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Isaiah Jones not fine

Not to be negative after a nice win, but for the first time I can remember in his tenure, Dino straight up lied. He literally said if asked if Jones was injured “not at all”. I’m not even sure I’m mad about it but it’s definitely outside his norm. Straight up fibbed
It's just one of Dino's quirks. I've stopped believing anything he says about injuries and not just because of this one. But just win and it's all good.

It's just one of Dino's quirks. I've stopped believing anything he says about injuries and not just because of this one. But just win and it's all good.
This isn’t a quirk. When asked about injuries, when he knows someone is hurt, he’ll say certain things. This time he literally said “not at all injured”. Way different than a quirk

I mean, I don’t really believe much of anything he says. He thinks he’s an excellent game/clock manager and “consistently good not occasionally great” is the exact opposite of his tenure so far.

Not to be negative after a nice win, but for the first time I can remember in his tenure, Dino straight up lied. He literally said if asked if Jones was injured “not at all”. I’m not even sure I’m mad about it but it’s definitely outside his norm. Straight up fibbed
“Straight up fibbed” made me laugh more than it should’ve.

This isn’t a quirk. When asked about injuries, when he knows someone is hurt, he’ll say certain things. This time he literally said “not at all injured”. Way different than a quirk
Maybe he misheard the question. Maybe it was worse than he knew at the time. Maybe he lied. I’m more concerned with losing our top remaining wide receiver. .

“Dino, were jones limited snaps due to injury?”

“Not at all”

I’m not even saying I disagree with Baber’s tactics. But this is inarguable in terms of the fibbing
“Oh I thought he said Johnson.”

He normally doesn’t flat out lie. He just says nothing. So it’s unusual for him if he did.

Monday morning after Purdue. I went back and listened 30 times cuz I have problems. Specifically asked about Jones. No big deal. But first flat out lie in his tenure.
No I know. Sorry I was being flippant and just giving an excuse he may. It’s odd I agree with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom