Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

247 Sports had a headline claiming that "Both Louisville and Syracuse are in the mix for Whitehead". I haven't seen any indication from Whitehead that we are in any mix.

Tired of this dude.

Tired of this dude.
Yup.
This and one more Tyler Roberson thread =
dynasty-14.jpg

Not that it really matters
but hearing that IW to Indiana very soon :noidea:

“@Isaiah_W15: “Isaiah Whitehead is the biggest question mark in the country right now. Who the hell does he like? No one knows”- Just Like I Want It Lol ” Wow. Sounds like he gets more satisification from having everyone guessing than actually deciding a school.

“@Isaiah_W15: “Isaiah Whitehead is the biggest question mark in the country right now. Who the hell does he like? No one knows”- Just Like I Want It Lol ” Wow. Sounds like he gets more satisification from having everyone guessing than actually deciding a school.
5cpqib906m494bggsjyg_reasonably_small.jpeg

Too bad the schools that he's talking about are IU, Minne, SH, and Pitt. Not exactly a list full b-ball powerhouses. Betta hope Jimmy has a change of heart soon.

Great go to Seton Hall. He could take 30 shots a game, average 30 points, re-write all the Seton Hall records and go into the SH Hall of Fame.
I went to Seton Hall for my freshman year a few years back, and trust me when I say I would MUCH rather be Brandon Reese at SU than what a Whitehead would be at SHU. That place blows...yeah he could drop 30 a game, but put it this way

SU bball player = celebrity/ awesome college experience
OR
SHU bball player = just another tall guy at an extremely boring school where no one cares about basketball or the players on the team.

TRUST me, i was there the year Jeremy Hazell was dropping 22 a game, and he was just another dude. Quite honestly I would be lmao if Whitehead decided to go there considering the options he had.

Great go to Seton Hall. He could take 30 shots a game, average 30 points, re-write all the Seton Hall records and go into the SH Hall of Fame.

The guard version of Eddie Griffin... minus Eddie's final outcome of course...

Those in homes are piling up. Wonder if we get one?

@NYPost_Brazille
Told it will be Indiana assistant Kenny Johnson in to see Whitehead and Pitt head coach Jamie Dixon is in tomorrow

Those in homes are piling up. Wonder if we get one?

@NYPost_Brazille
Told it will be Indiana assistant Kenny Johnson in to see Whitehead and Pitt head coach Jamie Dixon is in tomorrow

One has to wonder if his camp wants the Syracuse name kept around purely to add to the numbers.

Every time anything to do with his recruitment is Tweeted or written about, his camp quickly acts like it's a rumor.

Think JB went with his gut and took Kaleb to avoid the mess.

The more and more of this mess makes me appreciate the Kaleb verbal even more.
Lots of drama with this young man. Too bad. I still love his game. But if he goes to IU or Pitt, I hope we get to meet up with either team.

Whitehead in Dixon's stone age offense...that's funny. Those two would end up slugging each other.

i assume options a limited.. lots of doors closing.
Yup. And that's his doing. Whereas for the most part, Kaleb had a direction to begin with. Shoot, we didn't even sit around for Wiggy. Too bad, but that one was destined to drag out until the end.

Zach Braziller ‏@NYPost_Brazille2h
@dslivka they're technically around but long shot

This Tweet is about Whitehead and Syracuse...follower asked him if Syracuse was favorite, Braziller said no.

The more and more of this mess makes me appreciate the Kaleb verbal even more.
I like Braziller's coverage but his predictions for fball and bball recruits are wildly inaccurate.

Can someone please tell me what's waiting for this kid in Minnesota?
Oh, wait. That's my bad. I see what all the fuss is about.

Minnesota-Bemidji-Paul-Bunyan-01.jpg
You are forgetting the tall blonde scandanavian stock women.

Weird, weird recruitment.
Top player in NYC scrambling around Minny, SH, and "whatever school will take him"?
Again, smells like the Lance Stephenson AND Sebastian Telfair situations- both Lincoln products.
Be afraid, JB...be very afraid. Oh Lord