Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

From Syracuse, Kentucky, Louisville to SHU? couchburn

Reminder: SHU was 3-15 last year in conference.

What a mess.

Oooof, that's ugly. He will score 22 points a game, with 0.1 assists per game. No one to pass to that will get it done half as well as IW.

He will start to refer to himself in the third person in press conferences and eventually in casual conversation. "Isaiah Whitehead scores the basketball because that is what Isaiah Whitehead does best. If Isaiah Whitehead could pass the ball to himself he would and Isaiah Whitehead would then lead the country in assists."

He will start to refer to himself in the third person in press conferences and eventually in casual conversation. "Isaiah Whitehead scores the basketball because that is what Isaiah Whitehead does best. If Isaiah Whitehead could pass the ball to himself he would and Isaiah Whitehead would then lead the country in assists."
That's some Harry Carey type stuff.

Dennis Rodman's gonna do what Dennis Rodman's gonna do.
Signed,
Dennis Rodman

No doubt he will be special. I remember an article in which he mentioned (paraphrasing here) that he hated losing more than anything. That's what confuses me. SJU or Hall? I don't see a NC anywhere in their immediate future. Ville, IU and Cuse? Sure, this is a lot stronger a possibility.

NBA is where he wants to be and I don't blame him. Still. If he was that good, as a bunch of us have said, he wouldn't worry about competing for a starting spot.

I'll bet Carmelo didn't. :)
Bumping myself, I know. But still brings me back to my point. With his game, he could have played anywhere on the planet. Then why does it seem to be down to the Hall and SJU? St. John's, I can somewhat understand. They might be on their way up.

But wouldn't you have gone for someone established in winning the past 10 years?
Yikes.

MSGVarsity.com
2:30 pm
You have to be an optimum subscriber, but I don't think I have that. Someone, please post the insanity if you can....
I need popcorn for this drama. Dallas, Dynasty and One Life to Live, all wrapped in an enigma of a recruitment.

Still. I am drawn to it. ;)

MSGVarsity.com
2:30 pm
You have to be an optimum subscriber, but I don't think I have that. Someone, please post the insanity if you can....
I need popcorn for this drama. Dallas, Dynasty and One Life to Live, all wrapped in an enigma of a recruitment.

Still. I am drawn to it. ;)

It's going to go a little something like this..."Uh, Isaiah Whitehead would like to thank all of you for coming today to hear where Isaiah Whitehead will be playing ball next year. Isaiah Whitehead would like to thank all the great schools and coaches that have worked so hard to try and have Isaiah Whitehead on their team. Ok, I guess it's time Isaiah Whitehead will be taking his talents to THE University of Seton Johns...what? Which one you gonna be at Tiny? St Johns? Oh, to THE University of Saint Johns. Isaiah Whitehead OUT."

It's going to go a little something like this..."Uh, Isaiah Whitehead would like to thank all of you for coming today to hear where Isaiah Whitehead will be playing ball next year. Isaiah Whitehead would like to thank all the great schools and coaches that have worked so hard to try and have Isaiah Whitehead on their team. Ok, I guess it's time Isaiah Whitehead will be taking his talents to THE University of Seton Johns...what? Which one you gonna be at Tiny? St Johns? Oh, to THE University of Saint Johns. Isaiah Whitehead OUT."
:rolling:
Spot on.

If it IS Seton Hall that just HAS to be a giant kick in the teeth to St Johns. You FINALLY get a talented kid to want to slum instead of going to Cuse or some other bigtime school and what happens? He slums right on past you all the way down to Seton Hall. lol

Yep, agree (I didn't say I didn't think he wouldn't get to play). Would have gotten plenty of run right away. I expect the same to be true of McCullough. And although I might not want to admit it, SJU is looking up if they get this guy. Even if they don't, they have recruited very well for themselves in recent years. Now, can they put these guys together and make it work? Tourney team at the very least in the next two years. But they should have loftier expectations based on the talent alone.

Lavin's a good coach. If his health holds up, he will get them back into the top 20.