Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

Whatever is going on at Seton Hall is dirtier than Cal. Wow. All of a sudden top talent is going there after it's been a wasteland for 20 years.

SJUBall:

laughingandpointing.gif

tumblr_m77tctejAB1rqz17ho1_500.gif

That is all.
They didn't need him, SJU is two times more athletic and deeper than Syracise. And maybe the whole ACC combined. I dunno?

If this recruiting process doesn't warrant an investigation into Seton Hall, I will be shocked. I still say that he never plays college ball due to being declared ineligible.

Hey SJUBall...I feel your pain. Well now we know at least Lavin has some integrity. More than Seton Hall.

Kid overplayed his hand and got run by his own HS coach, looks like. In today's world it probably doesn't matter much in terms of getting to the NBA, but it really hurt his chances of a truly amazing college experience at one of the elite programs.

Kid overplayed his hand and got run by his own HS coach, looks like. In today's world it probably doesn't matter much in terms of getting to the NBA, but it really hurt his chances of a truly amazing college experience at one of the elite programs.
Yeah, he looks to be a puppet in this ridiculous game. The whole thing reeks like the East River.

Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop14m
Rumor has it Isaiah Whitehead's coach - Tiny Morton of Lincoln (NY) - will follow Whitehead to Seton Hall as an assistant coach.

Dirty...dirty...dirty. Told you all yesterday I heard the rumor going around NYC high schools. And it looks to be true.

Rumor has it Isaiah Whitehead's coach - Tiny Morton of Lincoln (NY) - will follow Whitehead to Seton Hall as an assistant coach.

Dirty...dirty...dirty. Told you all yesterday I heard the rumor going around NYC high schools. And it looks to be true.
This is the entire thread in a nutshell.
This dirtiness should stop. If SJU was legit in their recruitment and this is how they lost out, that is terrible.

In fairness, this just confirms that there is a rumor - not that the rumor itself is true. But I don't doubt it is. I feel dirty just having followed this recruitment.

everyone really needs to go read the quotes from the press conference.

@AdamZagoria
Tiny Morton: "I expect to be the coach at Lincoln until somebody offers me a [college] job...Help me out."

@AdamZagoria
Morton says he "definitely" wants to be a college coach and his expertise is the NY/NJ area.

@AdamZagoria
Isaiah on if he would like to see SHU hire Tiny: "Definitely, that would make me even more comfortable."

@AdamZagoria
Whitehead also said he'd love to play with Isaiah Briscoe if he's not one-and done

@AdamZagoria
Tiny Morton said he spoke to Steve Lavin today and asked him whey they didn't a spot for him at #stjbb