Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

Thanks for the head's up. I have seen some tough things in real life up close and at too young an age. Just happened to be "there" at the wrong time (just a small subset, a lady probably purposely falling to her death when I was 10 years old, went down the opening of an open stairwell, hard to describe and a bus I was supposed to take turning over on side, absolutely crazy, was also in elementary school, worked in lower manhattan, was there on 9/11 among others - that day, i punched a stop sign with every bit of anger i had).

Still, you never know what will trigger that reflex, but I don't want to find out. I was curious enough to watch every angle of the Kevin Ware injury like an idiot! Will never watch that one again.
Things I won't watch, Kevin Ware's injury, two girls one cup, and 9/11 recaps. No freaking way

a
Things I won't watch, Kevin Ware's injury, two girls one cup, and 9/11 recaps. No freaking way
At this point tee is probably thinking.. how bad can it be... cursor slowly moves toward the google bar... begins typing two girls... DON'T DO IT TEE, WE ARE NOT JOKING ITS NOT WORTH SEEING EVEN TO JUST SAY YOU SAW IT.

Full AAU Game of Whitehead up against some decent guards known for their on ball defense in Saintil, Marques Townes and Wade Baldwin.

(Whitehead is #15 in the black uniform)

Part One

a
At this point tee is probably thinking.. how bad can it be... cursor slowly moves toward the google bar... begins typing two girls... DON'T DO IT TEE, WE ARE NOT JOKING ITS NOT WORTH SEEING EVEN TO JUST SAY YOU SAW IT.
Thanks, brother.
I won't touch it then. Curious, but somehow have the willpower for once. :D

WOWWWWW I got to about less than a minute left in the first video and I back paged and lost my write up!! DAMMITTTTTTT!
I had write ups of times and what happened at the times, and I lost it. Only hit 1 three and missed probably like 8 others. Some sloppy play at times and some good passes. Had one very nice drive and lay up. Couple scuffles with him.

WOWWWWW I got to about less than a minute left in the first video and I back paged and lost my write up!! DAMMITTTTTTT!
I had write ups of times and what happened at the times, and I lost it. Only hit 1 three and missed probably like 8 others. Some sloppy play at times and some good passes. Had one very nice drive and lay up. Couple scuffles with him.
Use notepad or similar and save often or if directly posting, select all (ctrl + A) and copy (ctrl + C) to keep on clipboard. Happens all the time to me but this is a decent temporary backup. Hope it helps!

4th "Crystal Ball" Prediction at 24/7 Sports for Whitehead made in favor of Louisville today. Previously noted on the board that the other 3 predictions have us landing Whitehead. It's been a little too quiet for my comfort on the Whitehead front. I hope we can close this one out.

4th "Crystal Ball" Prediction at 24/7 Sports for Whitehead made in favor of Louisville today. Previously noted on the board that the other 3 predictions have us landing Whitehead. It's been a little too quiet for my comfort on the Whitehead front. I hope we can close this one out.
The guy is from Kentucky. What do you expect?

I don't know what this video is, but I will never google it.
If you say 30 secs will scar you, I know it must be rough.
It would either scar you for life, or you would like it. And that is the scariest thing of all.

Louisville just landed a commitment from another guard name Jaquan Lyle. Now Isaiah, you can either continue to keep on begging for that UK offer or just say that and hop on the Cuse train:).

Nice. That should help clarify things for him. You have to think it helps Cuse get a commit unless he really loves the idea of playing for Minny and finishing 7th in the BiG. Nah.

Nice. That should help clarify things for him. You have to think it helps Cuse get a commit unless he really loves the idea of playing for Minny and finishing 7th in the BiG. Nah.

He might like the land of 10,000 lakes though, some big pike up there right near Canada eh!

Louisville is stockpiling guards and they don't seem to be one and dones. No room at the inn for Whitehead. We are looking good.

Jaquan Lyle is listed as a point guard. Isn't Whitehead being recruited as a shooting guard?

Jaquan Lyle is listed as a point guard. Isn't Whitehead being recruited as a shooting guard?
Lyle is a combo and more of a scorer than a pure point. As BW mentioned above, LVille has several guards coming in this year and none are projected to be one n done. Now you add in 2 more guards for this class already and I can't imagine Whitehead being excited about joining a 6 man guard rotation:noidea:.