Class of 2017 - Isiaha Mike transfer to SMU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Isiaha Mike transfer to SMU

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
6-8 versatile forward out of Canada. Would need to sit but would have 3 more years. Averaged 11 & 6 in the A10. I think with a year off he's talented enough to play at Syracuse.

6-8 versatile forward out of Canada. Would need to sit but would have 3 more years. Averaged 11 & 6 in the A10. I think with a year off he's talented enough to play at Syracuse.

I don't think we have a scholarship that we can afford to burn on a guy who has to sit out next year. Too many needs and too many guys already on the roster who may or may not be productive enough (Washington, Chuckwu)

I don't think we have a scholarship that we can afford to burn on a guy who has to sit out next year. Too many needs and too many guys already on the roster who may or may not be productive enough (Washington, Chuckwu)

You might be right. But at the end of the day, Coleman & Chukwu didn't play last year and we only played with basically 8 scholarship guys.

We still have 3 left right now. And we'll get one more back next year. Not sure what the optimal strategy is, just throwing out potential options that I think could play and help us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom