It’s Portal time! | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

could *maybe* see him come back here to MN for his final year - he's from here and I'm guessing has some relationship w Ben Johnson from his high school / aau days

Funny you should say that as a colleague of mine who is from MN too has a FB post around Stefon coming home.

Heard an interesting story yesterday on one of the talk shows. When a kid enters the portal, they stay in it until they attend classes at their new school. They’re commitment to a new school is only binding on the new school. The kid can still go to another school or stay with their existing team.

Heard an interesting story yesterday on one of the talk shows. When a kid enters the portal, they stay in it until they attend classes at their new school. They’re commitment to a new school is only binding on the new school. The kid can still go to another school or stay with their existing team.

Interesting

Yep, there's no letter of intent, which when signed means other schools cant contact
Players sign financial aid agreements which ties the school to the player, not the player to the school

So are you saying there’s a chance Kadary is gonna stay?!?? ;) Don’t toy with our emotions, bees!

I am making a WAG that we are done with the portal for 2021 even though there is a need for one more backup guard. Not sure who would want to come to Syracuse for very little guaranteed time.

I understand that all positions are open for competition and the best players will play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom