It’s Portal time! | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

It’s Portal time!

He technically could still go play pro ball too. I don't think it's necessarily a no go yet. Have to see if there is confirmation he arrived on campus this weekend.

That would be a perfect way to cap the off-season, bolstering depth at the 11th hour with a reasonably decent prospect at guard.

If a player returns to their original school they would be able to re enter the portal with the same immediate waiver next year right? I just wonder if that will be the case for most of the returning kids vs making a move out of desperation.

If a player returns to their original school they would be able to re enter the portal with the same immediate waiver next year right? I just wonder if that will be the case for most of the returning kids vs making a move out of desperation.
That's interesting.

I think you're right.

Their scholarship might be gone

What is worse for next year and so on?

1- we add a fourth guard and forward and our 22 class is negatively impacted as are the less than happy kids who don't see any meaningful minutes

2- We run 3 guards and 3 forwards and keep rolling towards a monster '22 class at the risk of major injury derailing next year.

1- we add a fourth guard and forward and our 22 class is negatively impacted as are the less than happy kids who don't see any meaningful minutes

2- We run 3 guards and 3 forwards and keep rolling towards a monster '22 class at the risk of major injury derailing next year.
Well this is why I said snag guys that only have one year left.

If we go that route, they would be grad transfer (1 year). JB is not fudging around with the 2022 class cuz we are in great shape for a lot of kids

If we go that route, they would be grad transfer (1 year). JB is not fudging around with the 2022 class cuz we are in great shape for a lot of kids

It would have to be I would expect from both sides of the equation. It's been a while since I even looked who is still out there grad Txfr wise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom