It is now official. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It is now official.

you complain everytime I post would think by now you would be over it

no actually its like the first time but i guess its better than the poster with albanycusefan as a handle lol.

what did scoutcustomerservice say on Bees' post on the manley board? My cancellation was instant and I can't read it.

go back to the other thread that talks about it here.

Thanks to everyone involved. I could not handle it being out of New York now and not getting my fix on Syracuse sports. You all do such an awesome job, and the community itself with all the great posts. Thanks again. Site looks good so far, I have not ventured through all the new bells and whistles, but at first glace, me likey!!

Anyone see the message posted on the premium forum from "ScoutCustomerService"?

"We are currently in the process of interviewing prospective publishers for the website. We have already filled the position at our UConn website. Please bear with us during this process."

Sorry Scout. See ya!

Anyone see the message posted on the premium forum from "ScoutCustomerService"?

"We are currently in the process of interviewing prospective publishers for the website. We have already filled the position at our UConn website. Please bear with us during this process."

Sorry Scout. See ya!
I'm surprised they left bees post up

Nice job by all those who have done the heavy lifting to get this going.

Looks great. Has anyone notified Cali?

theres a calicuse listed a member assuming its him, or someone with a crush

I look forward to continue my extreme lurking and random drunk posting on this new board.

Dnabb- I see you are a brewer! Nail Creek is about to become the Mohawk Valley's second largest brewery when we brew our first batch late next week :) We will be specializing in belgians.

Posts have been made. Please pass along the word as much as you would like now.
thumb.aspx

To Bees and all of the others that make this site the place to be: Thank you for your dedication in keeping this site going. It's been the single most important thing in keeping many of us connected to the SU fan community. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

To Bees and all of the others that make this site the place to be: Thank you for your dedication in keeping this site going. It's been the single most important thing in keeping many of us connected to the SU fan community. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Yep, thanks to all - tomcat, cto, bees, jake, tom e., etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom