It snowed 8 inches in Syracuse today? | Syracusefan.com

It snowed 8 inches in Syracuse today?

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Is it true? That blows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm leaving Florida tomorrow from our family vacation to head back home.

Not excited about it

Ugh. When we left this morning we had 3-4 inches in the ground. So frustratibg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cue CBS making repeated mention of this in 3...2...1...

Got barely a trace in Manlius today, although it was very briefly a whiteout. I know folks in Baldwinsville who got about 4-6 inches. Of snow.

No snow in Skaneateles today - village ordinance prohibits snow after April 1. Seriously, not much of anything.

just a trace to one inch or two in Camillus all day. But had the look of a blizzard for most of it in between times of brilliant sunshine. Surreal after a georgous weekend and gonna be nice starting thurs.

You know what they say, "if you don't like the weather in Syracuse, wait five min......"

I live I'm Ballston spa now, and as the cuse took the court v. cal, a snow squall erupted with thunder & lightning... thundersnow... was foreboding

Whew! So much for Puxatawnee Pete in Syracuse. It was 87 degrees at 4:15 pm here in Ocala, Florida today.

Just got back from the YMCA in Fayetteville. Complete white out on the way there.

I played golf today. F the snow. F Michigan, too.

6 - 7 inches where I am.

Actually got around 15" up here near Redfield but...if I didn't love the snow I wldn't live here. Carry on.

Good omen - snowed throughout the '03 run. The night of April 7 was a snowy mess.
That's right! Ice storm the day before Texas and then I remember yelling outside the bar on Monday with snow falling all over they place.

You just made me ok with snow in April, thanks!

I remember going outside at 4 am in the morning after Syracuse won the championship and doing a snow angel in the snow - I'd be happy to do that again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom