It was obvious the team was pressing... | Syracusefan.com

It was obvious the team was pressing...

Trying to remain perfect.

You call it fatigue, I call it pressing. Might be a little bit of both.

Whatever it is, the 6-man rotation needs to stop or we're done before the Final Four no matter what arena we play in.

Final four??

We just got beat by a team on our home court that will likely not even make the NIT...

Final four??

We just got beat by a team on our home court that will likely not even make the NIT...

Final Four should be the goal, right? That's why I said it.

Once BC got back in it in 2nd half they looked tight

Don't think they looked tight necessarily. I think BC looked incredibly confident. They knew they could do it and were dang well going to do it. Give BC credit as much as we might be inclined to dump on Cuse. No dumping allowed!

Unfortunately - I think this loss puts the pressure on even more with the tough schedule remaining.
There is now one less loss we can afford to give up in these next 5 games to try and remain a 1 seed in the tourney.

85SUAlum said:
Unfortunately - I think this loss puts the pressure on even more with the tough schedule remaining.
There is now one less loss we can afford to give up in these next 5 games to try and remain a 1 seed in the tourney.

I mean, the way this season has gone, nothing would surprise me. But the way this team is playing, two, three losses to close the season seems likely.

Final four??

I guarantee they won't make the NIT as BC's record has already eliminated them from post season play. Not even the CBI can come calling.

I mean, the way this season has gone, nothing would surprise me. But the way this team is playing, two, three losses to close the season seems likely.

Worst part it, us and Duke seem to be on different trajectories right now in how we're playing. Duke could end up taking our spot in the tourney

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom