It was the night before...

Twas the night before Clemson
And all through the Dome
Not a spigot was pouring
Not even the foam
The players were nestled all snug in their beds
While visions of Tiger bums danced in their heads
And Shaf in his helmet and Dabo in his beanie
Had each gone to bed. (Dabo's a queenie - not that there's anything wrong with that)
And out on the turf will arise such a clatter
That the kitties will cringe to see title hopes splatter.

Now THAT is poetry I can read. Such gracefulness.

Game Haiku

The Dome is rocking
Clemson can't believe the noise
Three falls like the leaves.

Syracuse's super bowl...when all through the dome...not an orange was stirring...not even a tiger. Syracuse fans could smell an upset, but this night reality hit them in their dreams...they dreamed about Tajh, Sammy and many more lighting up their defense...they struggled to wake up, and they finally did. They awoken with a thought in their head saying "If I don't sell my ticket, I will be forced to watch my team play dead"...I think syracuse will perform like my poem skills tomorrow.

Yo, Chase: Keeping in the spirit of things, this is for you:

santahatesyou.jpg

Syracuse's super bowl...when all through the dome...not an orange was stirring...not even a tiger. Syracuse fans could smell an upset, but this night reality hit them in their dreams...they dreamed about Tajh, Sammy and many more lighting up their defense...they struggled to wake up, and they finally did. They awoken with a thought in their head saying "If I don't sell my ticket, I will be forced to watch my team play dead"...I think syracuse will perform like my poem skills tomorrow.

I see you've already found Onondaga Lake.

Our "super bowl?"

I hope your team comes out with the same level of arrogance, thinking this is going to be a cakewalk.

And I look forward to that notion getting dispelled pretty quickly today.

Let's Go Orange!!!