It was the night before... | Syracusefan.com

It was the night before...

Chase1396

Walk On
Syracuse's super bowl...when all through the dome...not an orange was stirring...not even a tiger. Syracuse fans could smell an upset, but this night reality hit them in their dreams...they dreamed about Tajh, Sammy and many more lighting up their defense...they struggled to wake up, and they finally did. They awoken with a thought in their head saying "If I don't sell my ticket, I will be forced to watch my team play dead"...I think syracuse will perform like my poem skills tomorrow.

Syracuse's super bowl...when all through the dome...not an orange was stirring...not even a tiger. Syracuse fans could smell an upset, but this night reality hit them in their dreams...they dreamed about Tajh, Sammy and many more lighting up their defense...they struggled to wake up, and they finally did. They awoken with a thought in their head saying "If I don't sell my ticket, I will be forced to watch my team play dead"...I think syracuse will perform like my poem skills tomorrow.
Otto again says tiger snatch stinks!

Well then your poem skills are fantastic.

Our 2nd string is ready for this game!!! Playing time ahead guys! Hel...maybe even 3rd

Our 2nd string is ready for this game!!! Playing time ahead guys! Hel...maybe even 3rd
Because the starters will be cramping up due to the heat, or because Dabo doesn't want them getting hurt after Syracuse goes up by 35?

Because the starters will be cramping up due to the heat, or because Dabo doesn't want them getting hurt after Syracuse goes up by 35?

All this talk of strings and cramps. Is Choad1396 afflicted with the crimson rage?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

The unfortunate thing about trash talk with a Clemson fan is that sadly, 90% of them won't understand what all of those weird symbols called "letters" mean unless there are colorful pictures to go along with them.

How the hell does this guy have 42 likes?

Is this a serious question when we've got rascals like Tee running around liking everything in sight?

Speaking of, hey tee1222 how about a like? How else will I know my self worth if I don't receive another, man!?

Well there have been a lot of Clemson fans around this board this week. We are very hospitable for 'damn yankees'

Well he seems to have disappeared. It must be a long hike from the trailer court to the Gas n Sip. Mommas gotta have her Dorals.

Well he seems to have disappeared. It must be a long hike from the trailer court to the Gas n Sip. Mommas gotta have her Dorals.

Please, show some respect. Refer to her as mama-sister.

Twas the night before Clemson
And all through the Dome
Not a spigot was pouring
Not even the foam
The players were nestled all snug in their beds
While visions of Tiger bums danced in their heads
And Shaf in his helmet and Dabo in his beanie
Had each gone to bed. (Dabo's a queenie - not that there's anything wrong with that)
And out on the turf will arise such a clatter
That the kitties will cringe to see title hopes splatter.