It Will All Come Back By 2020 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

It Will All Come Back By 2020

I'm an old metal head so I suppose Slayer's 'Angel of Death' or some Pantera wouldn't be too popular with today's crowd. Would be very entertaining and comical though (for me at least).

Probably be getting the same looks around the dome as we did from OU fans when shouting the hey song " SU Version" in Albany back in 03.

I was amazed when they played “i’m Different” by 2chainz a few years back. I kinda liked it

I get what you're saying, but I don't think this is it. Not high enough energy and do not believe it would play well in a stadium.
Oh it's definitely not it, was more a reply to bees' saying they don't make songs like that anymore. But I could picture the team swaying back and forth before running out to the beat...

Dreams & Nightmares would be a good option. There are definitely others.

Something playing with a cut from Dino's locker room speeches asking "who’s house" and fans responding "our house" a few times followed by some music would be pretty epic.

Last edited:
Oh it's definitely not it, was more a reply to bees' saying they don't make songs like that anymore. But I could picture the team swaying back and forth before running out to the beat...

Dreams & Nightmares would be a good option. There are definitely others.

Dreams & Nightmares is probably right on. Though not many Philly guys on the team anymore...

Music in a stadium is very similar to a wedding in a sense. Need a good mix of new and old to keep people entertained. You want everyone pumped and on the dancefloor.

Music in a stadium is very similar to a wedding in a sense. Need a good mix of new and old to keep people entertained. You want everyone pumped and on the dancefloor.
It's a 2 minute run out before the game. Crazy Train/Welcome to the Jungle doesn't get me (or most people under 30) excited. They're corny and played out.

It's a 2 minute run out before the game. Crazy Train/Welcome to the Jungle doesn't get me (or most people under 30) excited. They're corny and played out.
I don't disagree with you entirely; they are played out. The problem is the fanbase overall is still wanting for the generation you describe, the under 30 crowd, due to the era they suffered through. You're one of the few. Not to mention that rock really hit the skids with those types of pump songs.

I mean, I agree that famous songs have been played a lot if that is the argument.

I'm 35 and see the need to mix it up for people in their teens to 60s. Like I said, need to get everyone's heart beating, and most likely it's going to be the plays on the field making that happen more than the music anyways.

I get what you are saying, I think there is room for lots of types instead of saying we need this or that.

Boom - clap - “North” or Boom - clap - “Cuse”

I also like Pink Floyd “One of these days”. Chicago Bulls interchanged this with Alan Parsons (who happened to be a producer on Pink Floyd albums)