It Will All Come Back By 2020 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It Will All Come Back By 2020

this and jordans bulls the best entrances in sports

Ha agreed. I had my wedding party walk out to the alan parsons project “Sirius” as they were being announced. My wife and I of course came out to the SU fight song.

On the other end of the spectrum was that brief period in the early 2000s when they played "Who let the dogs out?" like every 5 minutes. OMG kill me.

That's funny, I literally had this exact same thought pop up after reading his post. I used to cringe whenever they played that

I'm really interested to see what they do with the new lights system. I do hope they can dim the lights and do some cool stuff like an NBA or NHL pregame. Regardless, I'm sure it'll be great and help improve the overall fan experience

Ha agreed. I had my wedding party walk out to the alan parsons project “Sirius” as they were being announced. My wife and I of course came out to the SU fight song.
Me too! Lol

when our team takes the field, play this as loudly as possible:

nobody gets out alive

We will rock you or welcome to the jungle. Or an nba fav zombie nation.

Should be something current, unique, and relevant to the students & players.
You mean the players and fans closer to my age might like something like this more than the older fans in the crowd? This is electric

Every players favorite song seems to be Dreams and Nightmares by Meek but thats not family friendly

Should be something current, unique, and relevant to the students & players.
Good sir, I will not stand for such musical debauchery. I suggest Battle Hymn of the Republic or Camp Town Ladies.
I suppose that you will want women to wear revealing clothes that show their ankles next.

Just do a mash up. New and Old together. If a DJ can do it I would imagine we could figure something out. That said, someway to get an artist to put "Whose House" "Our House" into a nice entry song would be cool. That or maybe a football spin on "Cuse Yourself" that was done after 2003. Maybe crank up the treble a little etc.

Going for something “current” - there’s a good chance you’ll need something new next year. And then again the year after. Etc.

Frankly, I don’t really care though. You can’t “force” having a classic entrance that you’re known for - especially when you’re this late to the game at even trying it.

Going for something “current” - there’s a good chance you’ll need something new next year. And then again the year after. Etc.

Frankly, I don’t really care though. You can’t “force” having a classic entrance that you’re known for - especially when you’re this late to the game at even trying it.
They did a good job using Jeezy in '08 and then they went away from it and back to the classic "jock jams".

I get what you're saying, but I don't think this is it. Not high enough energy and do not believe it would play well in a stadium.

I'm an old metal head so I suppose Slayer's 'Angel of Death' or some Pantera wouldn't be too popular with today's crowd. Would be very entertaining and comical though (for me at least).