Italy Game #2 (SU 103-54) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Italy Game #2 (SU 103-54)

Does anyone know if the game 2 replay will be available on FloSports? I can't find it - game one was posted when I got home Monday night.

Does anyone know if the game 2 replay will be available on FloSports? I can't find it - game one was posted when I got home Monday night.

Looking at the app the full replay is available now.

Looking at the app the full replay is available now.

693F97B1-9053-4818-BB08-4269E4337F9E.jpeg

isn't it customary in this type of friendly exhibition for the players to exchange jerseys after the games? if so, then why not produce a series of one-of-a-kind jerseys to really commemorate the game.

Most of us are hoping that these are one of a kind.

Tried watching the replay, it sucked. It freezes, try to forward or rewind and it freezes again. The sound is horrible, one announcer yells louder than me in my living room and the other is whispering. So reading through the thread was better.

Tried watching the replay, it sucked. It freezes, try to forward or rewind and it freezes again. The sound is horrible, one announcer yells louder than me in my living room and the other is whispering. So reading through the thread was better.

I just watched some of it on my phone using their app and had no issues at all.

Yeah. I’m perfectly content to read the updates, look at the box scores, and watch the highlights for these ones.

Carey played better and Howard showed skills at PG. Both are encouraging and yes the competition was not as good as the first team we played.

I am really excited for the future of this backcourt. I would expect this year to be pretty up and down.

But the following couple years when we have veteran Carey, Boeheim, Goodine, Girard, and Washington??? There’s an awful nice mix of shooting and athleticism there...when experience becomes part of the mix, we will be awfully good IMO.

Love motion plays -- and with our personnel, motion offensive sets make a LOT of sense.

Shooters on both wings to keep defense honest outside, which opens things up for the cutter -- basic, simple, and effective.

A bit of clickbait here ... Conclusion- doubtful we have to worry based on the mailbox response.