It's amazing what POS coaches both Hurley brothers are | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

It's amazing what POS coaches both Hurley brothers are

Derrick Coleman did shoot 3s. He averaged 1.4 a game for his nba career.

and 41 at SU in 89-90 at a time when no big man shot 3s.
Saw Laetner make one early in the game in the video above. He had 163 attempts over his 4 years while Derrick attempted 55 total, 41 in his senior year. Our big men like Derrick, Wallace worked the 3 into their game mainly their senior year diversifying their offensive strengths. (Wallace had 88 attempts out of 105 his senior year too)

Saw Laetner make one early in the game in the video above. He had 163 attempts over his 4 years while Derrick attempted 55 total, 41 in his senior year. Our big men like Derrick, Wallace worked the 3 into their game mainly their senior year diversifying their offensive strengths. (Wallace had 88 attempts out of 105 his senior year too)
yep. I agree.

I was just suggesting Coleman shooting 3s wasn’t nonsense as he actually did shoot 3s

yep. I agree.

I was just suggesting Coleman shooting 3s wasn’t nonsense as he actually did shoot 3s
Yes, he was a good shooter as was Wallace but the long distance shooting was done through development as upperclassmen. and then there was Elvir Ocina .:) I was shocked to see that Elvir was actually at SU for 4 years. I remember him disappearing from the team from homesickness(?) at some points.

FLcAakqX0AQT3Ok

FLcAakoXEAoOFQu

“I don’t know where Doug came from there, he came flying in, obviously,” Hurley told reporters after the game. “I watch a lot of games, and I’m at a lot of my games, and I see a lot of coaches in the ear of officials. I don’t think there was anything there that warranted a technical. So, I’ll be calling up our head of officials, because I want an explanation on that.”

Good to know he's at most of his games, but not all of them. :rolleyes:

Douche.

“I don’t know where Doug came from there, he came flying in, obviously,” Hurley told reporters after the game. “I watch a lot of games, and I’m at a lot of my games, and I see a lot of coaches in the ear of officials. I don’t think there was anything there that warranted a technical. So, I’ll be calling up our head of officials, because I want an explanation on that.”

Douche.

After he does about 10 lines.

Douche.
I think he needs to be T'd up every game, just on general principles.

Douche.

He’s a complete idiot and a child. Taking a technical like that with your team down five is brutal. Team follows his lead with AndreJackaon taking a dumb technical too.

Game before Hurley got into a yelling match with a fan and the game before he got another technical.

He’s immature and costs his team. I also read where he is 19-33 in games decided by 8 points or less. Team follows his lead and cracks under pressure. They won’t win in March.

Cuse

Hurley will crash and burn in the tourney again talent or not. He doesn't have the patience and demeanor to be a good post season coach. This kind of crap is a perfect example..

His last name alone doesn't make him royalty - he seems to think it does though. Enjoy getting laughed at in that ref conversation..

Bet you never thought you'd see "Hurley" and "bowels" in the same sentence.

Boneyarders are emptying their bowels over having a decent backcourt next year. Looking like they might take a big step back.

"...some of the things Jay Wright has..."

• win two titles in three years
  • be inducted into the HOF
  • NOT consistently be a in each and every game
Honestly, I'm not sure which has a lower probability of occurring, but I'm leaning toward the last one.

While I will agree with those that say Coach Hurley Sr some great things at St Anthony’s, he wasn’t different than his kids when coaching. (When I saw him.). I went to the Hoophall Classic, specifically to watch him and his team. Let’s just say, I wished I didn’t.

There is something wrong with the concept of having to retire to enjoy life
Depends on the job. A lot of people are working as a means to an end. The concept of being employed in career that you genuinely enjoy is something few get to experience.

While I will agree with those that say Coach Hurley Sr some great things at St Anthony’s, he wasn’t different than his kids when coaching. (When I saw him.). I went to the Hoophall Classic, specifically to watch him and his team. Let’s just say, I wished I didn’t.
Agree completely. Did so much for that school. A major piece of garbage to the kids… It was all about him.

Last edited:
Depends on the job. A lot of people are working as a means to an end. The concept of being employed in career that you genuinely enjoy is something few get to experience.
Most people, if they recognize it soon enough, can get out and try something else. 2001 Undoubtedly, due to circumstances often beyond their control, some are stuck.
My wife has evolved to hating her current job, but hasn't done anything about it. That's on her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom