It's D Day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

It's D Day

Any word on any other notable alums in attendance other than Billy and DC? Pearl? Sherm? Moten?

I saw Josh Pace tweeted saying he would be there if he wasn't in Australia. Excuses, excuses, Josh.

Feb 1 2014, 35,644 Allied troops will be landing along a 5 mile stretch of the City of Syracuse NY to fight The Nazi Blue Duke Devils led by Nazi Dictator Mike(Hitler) Krzyzewski’s on the steel seats of The Carrier Dome. General James Aruthor Boehiem (Eisenhower) called this operation a crusade in which “we will accept nothing less than full victory.” More than 500 Vendors will support our allied Troops with Beer, Dome dogs and Pizza in support this D-Day invasion. By day’s end on Feb 1, 2014 the Mighty Orange of Syracuse will gain a foot- hold on the ACC and the #1 seed in the East Region. The D-Day cost will be high -more than 49,000 Allied Dome Dogs and Doam foam will be killed or wounded. The cost will be devastating to all Duke and Tobacco road ACC homer fans. Defeat will be hard to take as they realize that the Mighty Orange have taken over their Conference!!

Semper Fi
JarHeadJim
MSgt USMC
Ret.

That's what i'm talking about! LGO!!!!!!!

Syracuse Athletics‏@Cuse3 mins
LIVE NOW!!!! ESPN COLLEGE GAME DAY!!!! pic.twitter.com/EV7BCyLboh

BfZZei4CUAEO0LF.jpg
Really, why do they have wheels on those chairs?

Feb 1 2014, 35,644 Allied troops will be landing along a 5 mile stretch of the City of Syracuse NY to fight The Nazi Blue Duke Devils led by Nazi Dictator Mike(Hitler) Krzyzewski’s on the steel seats of The Carrier Dome. General James Aruthor Boehiem (Eisenhower) called this operation a crusade in which “we will accept nothing less than full victory.” More than 500 Vendors will support our allied Troops with Beer, Dome dogs and Pizza in support this D-Day invasion. By day’s end on Feb 1, 2014 the Mighty Orange of Syracuse will gain a foot- hold on the ACC and the #1 seed in the East Region. The D-Day cost will be high -more than 49,000 Allied Dome Dogs and Doam foam will be killed or wounded. The cost will be devastating to all Duke and Tobacco road ACC homer fans. Defeat will be hard to take as they realize that the Mighty Orange have taken over their Conference!!

Semper Fi
JarHeadJim
MSgt USMC
Ret.

Semper Fi
JarHeadJim
MSgt USMC
Ret.

Sorry, but I don't like this. It's just wrong. No comparison. It's basketball not War and certainly not D-Day. My father was a Pear Harbor survivor and my uncle, who flew many missions into Germany from England, if they were alive would echo my feelings. I just don't think you can compare basketball to anything WW-Two related. Coach K may be disliked, but he is no comparison to Adolph Hitler! You are just way out of line.

Bill please don't take offense to my post it was made in jest. I'm so sorry if I offended you. Your Father and uncle are true American Heroes!