It's nice to finally be proud about some offensive stats... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

It's nice to finally be proud about some offensive stats...

Neither of those defenses are anywhere near what LVille's is in terms of talent, so I hope we don't make them look like legit.

On defense, once again, it's all about containing a mobile QB and not getting beat over the top. I'd rather see us give up 4-6 yard chunks than 72 on the first play of the game. It's deflating.
USF has pure athletes at skill poitions. I'm not sure I like ANY of our secondary 1 on 1 with any USF skill player.

cuse309 said:
USF has pure athletes at skill poitions. I'm not sure I like ANY of our secondary 1 on 1 with any USF skill player.

Winfield and Jones have the speed and size to stay with them... Not sure about experience though.

Further, if you use points per play SU is currently 84th and was 52nd last year. Once again, small sample size so things may change.

People really need to understand how running 25 extra plays a game skews the numbers being touted as historical and record breaking to date.

you are exactly correct

time of possession means nothing with dino's offense, traditional stats mean little. I have seen Dino's team run 108 offensive plays in regulation!!!

you are exactly correct

time of possession means nothing with dino's offense, traditional stats mean little. I have seen Dino's team run 108 offensive plays in regulation!!!
108???!!!???
57602898.jpg