It's nice to not have to worry about the online any more | Syracusefan.com

It's nice to not have to worry about the online any more

OrangeFoo

All American
I watched two entire games against BCS teams and count on one hand the number of times the online got blown up. Yes other teams have gotten pressure but they have to bring pressure to do it and Nassib is getting good at reading it and checking to some thing to take afvantage of it. The big weakness is Alexander and RBs blowing blocking assignments. Hopefully when Pugh is back that solves one of those problems...

Now I'm not saying our online is like Aabama's but it is refreshing to not have to worry about it being our Achilles heel either. That is huge progress.

I watched two entire games against BCS teams and count on one hand the number of times the online got blown up. Yes other teams have gotten pressure but they have to bring pressure to do it and Nassib is getting good at reading it and checking to some thing to take afvantage of it. The big weakness is Alexander and RBs blowing blocking assignments. Hopefully when Pugh is back that solves one of those problems...

Now I'm not saying our online is like Aabama's but it is refreshing to not have to worry about it being our Achilles heel either. That is huge progress.

Amen. Spot on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom