It's Official: The pilot light on the hotseat has been turned on. | Syracusefan.com

It's Official: The pilot light on the hotseat has been turned on.

nralecuse

Walk On
This game feels like that miserable performance at Miami of Ohio a few years back !
GO ORANGE !

I am a huge Doug Marrone supporter but after tonight's performance I can honestly say its time to hire a head coach who is not from the NFL. You look at what the Minnesota coach has accomplished in his career and that is the type of guy the Cuse football program needs.

Marrone said at the first luncheon that this was the "most talented team" he has had. Well if that is the case we are a long ways from being a legit D1 program.

I have had season tickets for 21 years and I can honestly say am not even looking forward to playing football in the ACC. We are going to be Duke with a top notch basketball program and a football program that this an absolute mess.

I am a huge Doug Marrone supporter but after tonight's performance I can honestly say its time to hire a head coach who is not from the NFL. You look at what the Minnesota coach has accomplished in his career and that is the type of guy the Cuse football program needs.

Marrone said at the first luncheon that this was the "most talented team" he has had. Well if that is the case we are a long ways from being a legit D1 program.

I have had season tickets for 21 years and I can honestly say am not even looking forward to playing football in the ACC. We are going to be Duke with a top notch basketball program and a football program that this an absolute mess.

NFL Coaches are horrible in college. Get a college coach, for the love of god.

Although I don't necessarily agree, what is apparent is that we're young, inexperienced, not nearly as savvy, in both the coaches booth and on the field. Unfortunately, I don't think there are much better options than we have right now. This game is the prototype syracuse game of the last decade. Confused, mismanaged, mistake filled, not executed, penalty consumed bad football. Disheartening? Yes. Am I off the wagon? No.

We wont pay so its a moot point. If we are "NY's college team" and all that other BS Crap that DG spews then fuking pay $2 million a year and hire someone.

We wont pay so its a moot point. If we are "NY's college team" and all that other BS Crap that DG spews then fuking pay $2 million a year and hire someone.

Someday it'd be nice to have a head coach who's been a head coach somewhere else.

I know, crazy talk.

I can point to play calling / coaching errors in each loss that directly affected the outcome of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom