It's official, Zach Allen is an Orange | Syracusefan.com

It's official, Zach Allen is an Orange

CuseACC

Walk On
His mother just announced Zach signed his official letter and put it in the mail a half hour ago.

Just stated on "Upon Further Review" on ESPN Syracuse radio. His mother also stated that Zach had four freaking Big 12 offers on the table. Wow. She didn't say "freaking" tho. That was all me.

Texas made a run, as well.

Can't stand how all these schools are trying to pilfer from us. Zach Allen is the real deal folks.

I don't really blame Texas for going after one of our recruits, they gotta save some "face" somehow. I mean its been 9 years since that dunk.
image.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that Wheatley or Anselmo flew out to Texas to settle this with he and his parents.

Supposedly the LOI report was false, and he has not sent anything to SU yet.

unfortunately that is true. john garcia said he just got off the phone and he has NOT yet signed an LOI

just when things were looking up...

upon further review said it was his scholly that he accepted today. his mom mispoke. Zach did say that he is deff coming to cuse tho

for early enrollies there isnt an actuial letter of intnet there a scholarship and him attending his 1st class is the LOI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom