It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

Seriously

I hate Pachulia

He is so bad. Ive seen him hurt his team 100 times more than help this series. He's trash, and I never say that about guys who are clearly in the NBA. He's awful.

He's the biggest baby on the floor. Absolute choker getting rewarded for nothing. You guys should be Pitt fans.

This is the type of game we want to see. Semi fair officiating both teams playing well. Compettive game.

Cavs will draw up getting a switch on a guard, then either back him down for a foul or look to kick it to shooter if Warriors help.

Cavs losing turnover battle, losing rebound battle, bench being outscored 24-2 and Curry shot 2 less free throws than entire Cavs team. I have no idea how they aren't down by at least 20.

It doesn't need to be said how good KD is but man, without him, Cavs in 6 I think.

Seen people say sweep. If that was the case shouldn't they have had an easier time last year?

Cavs losing turnover battle, losing rebound battle, bench being outscored 24-2 and Curry shot 2 less free throws than entire Cavs team. I have no idea how they aren't down by at least 20.

57%