It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

Cavs losing turnover battle, losing rebound battle, bench being outscored 24-2 and Curry shot 2 less free throws than entire Cavs team. I have no idea how they aren't down by at least 20.
Tristan and smith

Seen people say sweep. If that was the case shouldn't they have had an easier time last year?
Definitely no sweep. I just think Cavs put things together and figured out how to beat them, last year. They've really put things together in games 3,4,5, they had to figure it out all over again. But the addition of KD is just another can of worms.

I thought the sweep talk was funny. Never even crossed my mind.

Curry is more sloppy with the ball than Freshman they Junior year Scoop Jardine.

My god Steph value the freaking ball.

Definitely no sweep. I just think Cavs put things together and figured out how to beat them, last year. They've really put things together in games 3,4,5, they had to figure it out all over again. But the addition of KD is just another can of worms.

Hard to say with no Draymond game 5.

JR flipped a switch a couple games ago and is just insane right now. I'd have him shooting more than korver every time. He had a great box out on West that quarter for a big rebound as well.

NBA Finals game 5 and it's all up to the corpse of Deron Williams.