It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin! | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

It's showtime -- let the (NBA) games begin!

I want to see the replays on a lot of these moving screens

It's like holding in the NFL. It's always sketchy because everyone does it all game but it's only called when it suits the league's team of officials.

Kerr gotta be drawing something up here on defense.

I think they're content giving up 2's, given how easily they're scoring and up 12. Time's running out -- just need to maintain.

Cavs needed to win game 3 to have a shot.

Spurs needed a healthy Kawhi.

I really don't know how Bron, KD and Kawhi aren't considered the top three players in the league and they are going to have an award show where MVP is between Harden and Russ.

Win or lose this is the best Lebron has ever been. I think he can get to the basket anytime he wants. KD and Curry have been pretty good the second half though.
LeBron is unstoppable but he won't beat this Warriors team in the future unless they add a 4th star.

I really don't know how Bron, KD and Kawhi aren't considered the top three players in the league and they are going to have an award show where MVP is between Harden and Russ.

Right! You have a really good team with some top players then you don't want Harden or Westbrook. To maximize those guys talents you have to severely limit everyone else's touches.

The Cavs just got zero points on three possessions while GSW didn't score. Could have crawled back.

The Cavs just got zero points on three possessions while GSW didn't score. Could have crawled back.

Not that it would have mattered, but Cavs had a lot of zero point possessions in the last three minutes.

I know they were gassed, but that's the difference with Ty Lue versus Pop.

L

Agreed. They are my top 3. Russ is maybe in my top 5.

I'm posting real salty right now because I'm a LeBron fan but I still can't believe Durant went to Golden State. Feels so cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom