Its time to sit Cooney | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Its time to sit Cooney

iommi said:
Well, Kaleb Joseph could play alongside Ennis for some minutes (if TE is here).

Joseph is better than Conney.

Well, Kaleb Joseph could play alongside Ennis for some minutes (if TE is here).

Last I heard KJ was not a Frosh starter. Hope I'm wrong, would love to see him get a chance. What do you think the odds are?

the pg coming in seems like a scorer so im hoping he can play some combo guard

only problem is the pg coming in will be the starting pg and we will have the same problem next year. unless Buss or BJ magically get better between their freshman and sophmore year where they start to get minutes (last sentence was said in my sarcasm font)

Some people are crazy defensive of players they don't even know. Id love to sit him but Unfortunately I agree we need him to shoot well to have any chance.,. So he has to play.

Last I heard KJ was not a Frosh starter. Hope I'm wrong, would love to see him get a chance. What do you think the odds are?

I don't think JB will start Joseph either; he'll start Cooney...but Joseph has jets and can do a lot off the bounce. We could use some dribble penetration, correct-a-mundo?

This is BS. First of all who are you going to put in? Secondly, Cooney is a work in progress, but his remaining two years, he will be an excellent player. Don't forget, he is the leader and #1 option on this team next year.

God, I hope not.

Holding out hope that Ennis and/or Grant returns to take that role.

I have confidence that Cooney can be a very good supporting role player. He was just that for much of this year. But if hes the #1 option, that's got NIT squad written all over it.

I really think he has had enough chances to come out of his slump. Its in his head and chances are that he wont come out of this funk unless there is a change. Try not starting him and bring him in later. It would not hurt to do this , what can we lose , I really feel he should have not been brought in at the end, he had the perfect shot and he didnt take it , he was scared...you need to take him out JB,,, no time to lose now
I said that about three weeks ago and everybody thought I was loco. Be careful what you post or may end up joining me in the looney bin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom