I've said all season long that MCW has a long way to go... | Syracusefan.com

I've said all season long that MCW has a long way to go...

RF2044

Living Legend
...in terms of refining his lead guard skills.

But he's really played better this ENTIRE postseason. Wow.

And given what happened to his family home, I am thrilled that he is having an opportunity to showcase his talent on sport's biggest stage and increase his market value.

Hope he parlays this into a championship run, and a top 5 draft spot.

Let's Go Orange!!!

he did exactly what he was supposed to tonight. He had a huge mismatch and needed to exploit it, and did just that. He was going to have to shoot some more tonight and made it count. Happy for the kid after all he's been through this season.

adding the scoring threat to his ability to distribute and his defense gives us the best pg in the nation. scouts are likely drooling after tonight.

Ive been laughing at his NBA status but he balled tonight and got past his man all night - he was terrific - really hope he comes back

Ive been laughing at his NBA status but he balled tonight and got past his man all night - he was terrific - really hope he comes back

No way he's coming back. Every factor [age, lottery projections] pointed to him making the jump all along. But with the recent situation with his family's home--godspeed, MCW.

No go win the whole @#$ thing on your way out the door!!!

Stop it
MCW smiley.jpg
. Like RF said, let's hope his stock will continue to rise so that he can take care of his family. No need to be selfish, Tyler The Creator will be ready to lead next season from day one.

Stop itView attachment 2853. Like RF said, let's hope his stock will continue to rise so that he can take care of his family. No need to be selfish, Tyler The Creator will be ready to lead next season from day one.

Surprises have happened before. This kid could be a rare breed that isnt seen these days. Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No. That said, you're most likely correct.

The thing is he has the tools, but unfortunately isnt there yet. Of course you dont need to be yet, in today's culture with how players are drafted. I just wish we had gotten to see those skills come to fruition. Hopefully we can see them close enough on the road to 32-9.