Jacobian Morgan - He Who Was Promised | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jacobian Morgan - He Who Was Promised

Looked like Morgan may have a bit of a funny throwing motion. I couldn’t really tell, just a snap impression, but compared to Rex he looks like TD
That's what I hate about sports at the higher levels

Kids release is funky but it works for them all the way up the levels, then a coach comes along and basically tries to deconstruct and then reconstruct the motion they have used and practiced with for over a decade and then wonder why the experiment doesn't work

It's why guys fail at the NBA and NFL levels when trying to fix a guys shot or a QBs motion

Just let it be - they clearly were successful doing what they were doing to get where they were

I don't care if a pitcher throws submarine ... If it works it works

Rex was actually having a good game before the fumble. It really was night and day after that play. Did that rattle him? Every throw in the second half was into double coverage. I am fine with Rex starting but once you fall behind by 17 he should sit. I would also consider playing a drive each quarter with Morgan even in a close game. That would be the best way to develop him IMO.

Rex was actually having a good game before the fumble. It really was night and day after that play. Did that rattle him? Every throw in the second half was into double coverage. I am fine with Rex starting but once you fall behind by 17 he should sit. I would also consider playing a drive each quarter with Morgan even in a close game. That would be the best way to develop him IMO.

We had 221 yards for the game, 80 of it on the last drive.

There is no this year, only next year (in my Zool gatekeeper voice). Rex getting first team reps in practice is a waste of next year's prep.

I guess Dino doesn't care to have many fans tune in the rest of the year.
Has he ever cared? He would probably perfer closer broadcast games with no media

Adam Terry does not think we will see Morgan under center until the last two games of the season.

Is this post from last week? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom