Class of 2022 - Jai Smith (Ludden / NC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 Jai Smith (Ludden / NC)

It seems to me like if we ever offer we’re going to have a solid chance. Obviously I could be wrong but I always think he’s waiting for us to pull the trigger when I read what he says about Cuse.

It seems to me like if we ever offer we’re going to have a solid chance. Obviously I could be wrong but I always think he’s waiting for us to pull the trigger when I read what he says about Cuse.
believe that Etienne and Williams are the top 2 targets for the Cuse. They have Williams verbal commitment. Don’t feel like they are going to Mac Ettienne. They may be waiting on his decision before signing anyone else.

believe that Etienne and Williams are the top 2 targets for the Cuse. They have Williams verbal commitment. Don’t feel like they are going to Mac Ettienne. They may be waiting on his decision before signing anyone else.

Looks like Kaluma is going to UNLV as well. Maybe they have real interest in Smith, or maybe they hold off for '22 as the roster should be pretty full in '21 (where it sounds like Smith is leaning to reclassifying). This is unless they can of course gain traction with a top end '21 kid, which doesn't seem to be the likely case at this point.

I'm not sure we are in the Mac sweepstakes. I like being involved with Jai...I might get crucified for this and he was a polarizing player for us but he reminds me of Tyler Roberson a bit.

interesting recruitment...seems like he will have offers from everyone but Syracuse before its all said and done.

Psyched hes getting all this high major love. He looks like a very fluid 6'9. Imagine if Rothstein got a tweet out. Hes got a decent handle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom