Class of 2022 - Jai Smith (Ludden / NC) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 Jai Smith (Ludden / NC)

When SU doesn't offer local guys at this level,there is a reason.
For Micheal Brown the backcourt was full (Anthony Harris and Z Sims)
For Marcus Douthit, (I believe it was him, rather than Steve Wright) my understanding is that it was family concerns that the kid was afraid would come out if he played here.
Steve Wright, I don't know.

Will Cuse offer? Seems like a good PF and can pitch in at center?

Why aren’t we offering? Benny could be one and done. And if he’s not, he and Benny would make for an amazing back line of the zone. Does anyone have inside info on why we haven’t offered?

Why aren’t we offering? Benny could be one and done. And if he’s not, he and Benny would make for an amazing back line of the zone. Does anyone have inside info on why we haven’t offered?

For the same reason we "didn't offer" Jimmer.

There are only so many scholarships to go around, and you can only have so many guys at the same position.
Referencing Jimmer - we already had Jonny AND Scoop in that class.

But people love to keep bitching and moaning that we shoulda also offered Jimmer.
Why would he have come here? To be the 3rd guard in that class??

We've got Woody now. We'll have Benny next year.
And we will surely get another F in the '22 class.
How many F's do we need to have??
And - how many would be willing to come here to roll the dice on whether JB gives them PT?

There are only so many scholarships to go around, and you can only have so many guys at the same position.

But people love to keep bitching and moaning that we shoulda also offered Jimmer.

And - how many would be willing to come here to roll the dice on whether JB gives them PT?
I get what you’re saying. But isn’t Jai class of 2022? Benny feasibly could be gone.

Definitely agree on Jimmer.

But is Newton that level of prospect? I hope so. We still have Quincy as only a soph too, and IMO he should be here for awhile. Unless he suddenly becomes a 3 point shooter.

Did Syracuse ever offer Jai Smith? If no, will he count as a home town player that leaves Syracuse for greener pastures? Just Another one that We can count as have gotten away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom