Class of 2018 - Jalen Mayden Dual Threat QB / Transfer from Miss St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Jalen Mayden Dual Threat QB / Transfer from Miss St

@Stephen_Bailey1: Just got off the phone with Syracuse's newest offeree, DB Jared Mayden. He said SU also offered his brother, C/O 18 QB Jalen Mayden.

First official '18 offer for SU?

If bud thinks that's creepy he should see what's going on in the lax world.

Don't give that dipshit Poliquin pageviews, but he said that Syracuse recruiting 9th graders was "creepy". Didn't really give a reason, just said it was "creepy".

Bud still writing articles as an old fart about kids is creepy.

Don't give that dipshit Poliquin pageviews, but he said that Syracuse recruiting 9th graders was "creepy". Didn't really give a reason, just said it was "creepy".

This is not creepy whatsoever, Bud. All things Penn State, however, are super creepy.

K, thanks.

Do we even know if we're actually recruiting him? I know he got an offer right after Washington's commitment, but that was a while ago now. For some reason I see us sticking to the usual recruiting territories.

Do we even know if we're actually recruiting him? I know he got an offer right after Washington's commitment, but that was a while ago now. For some reason I see us sticking to the usual recruiting territories.

Well Dungey certainly didn't come out of a usual recruiting territory. Maybe we have to wait and see if he visits.

Well if we can go on winning and improving the team with some other highly sought after recruits and keep our program exciting, he may just want to be part of the "Orange Revolution." You got to love the Orange. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom