James' appeal will be heard by SU next week | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

James' appeal will be heard by SU next week

I still dont understand the point of having a tutor if they cannot help you write your paper.

I still dont understand the point of having a tutor if they cannot help you write your paper.
help you, yes, actually write it, no, that's not allowed...

Follow
ESPN_Radio_normal.png
ESPN Radio CNY@ESPNCNY
Waters on SU panel hearing appeal- NCAA found it, but it's an SU academic issue so it's up to the university to handle
NCAA would not "find" a tutor doing work for James on a paper. Someone (the tutor, the prof?) had to let them know about this.

NCAA would not "find" a tutor doing work for James on a paper. Someone (the tutor, the prof?) had to let them know about this.
or after the Fab situation they started digging and found this --

Blargh, lets get this going! The same Kangaroo Court that has been hard on every other athlete besides Devo?

tutors can help you write the paperyou just have sprinkle in some mistakes in spelling or hange a few words so its not identical

At his appeal hearing, James should just pull a "Red" from The Shawshank Redemption:

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bull word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a ."

They'd stamp James clean and let him out to play for sure!

He should say all of that, and then rip a long one as only Dirty can, and then just turn and walk out of the room. Leaving the board to soak in his foulness.

He should say all of that, and then rip a long one as only Dirty can, and then just turn and walk out of the room. Leaving the board to soak in his foulness.
This meeting is over

Hence the delay for the hearing. They're installing top of the line fart-resistant air filtration systems in the auditorium.

So if the NCAA found this out back when they were looking at Fab, why did they wait until three weeks ago to tell SU? It took them this long to figure out it was a Syracuse issue and not an NCAA issue? If that's the case, they're ed.

If not, why wasn't this handled LONG AGO when the NCAA first alerted us? If we knew way back when and just decided to suspend him now, we're ed.

I don't know, I guess it could have something to do with JS completing coursework....this whole thing is ed.

ed.

Sorry, just wanted to set the forum record for usage of "ed" in one post...

Well count me as convinced.

@ : MT @CNYmediaCritic: Shot the with Southerland at bar. Says he'll absolutely be back. Take that for what it's worth.
You might break the record for likes!