James for unc just woffed his knee | Syracusefan.com

James for unc just woffed his knee

They can't catch a break with all the injuries and other problems the last few years. Don't feel too bad for the program but it sucks for the athletes.

TexanMark said:
20 secs into the game...yowza. Knee bent at an angle not noted to be normal.

Pretty gross. Even doris burke said she couldnt watch

Looks like an acl. Huge huge loss if its serious
Off topic but does anyone follow conference rpi ratings? I guess it doesn't really matter too much but the acc can't be too good? If unc loses at home to texas the rating will certainly take another hit...

Jack Hall said:
Off topic but does anyone follow conference rpi ratings? I guess it doesn't really matter too much but the acc can't be too good? If unc loses at home to texas the rating will certainly take another hit...

If we keep winning conf rpi wont mean stuff

Realtime RPI has the ACC at 5 - Big XII, B1G, Pac 12, BE, ACC, SEC, A-10, WCC, Mountain West, Missouri Valley. The hilarious thing is, I guess no one told Realtime RPI that the AAC exists. Nowhere to be found.
Capture.JPG

orange79 said:
Realtime RPI has the ACC at 5 - Big XII, B1G, Pac 12, BE, ACC, SEC, A-10, WCC, Mountain West, Missouri Valley. The hilarious thing is, I guess no one told Realtime RPI that the AAC exists. Nowhere to be found.

Ha! Thats great

Carolina Basketball ‏@UNC_Basketball 3m
Joel James has a right knee injury and will not return to tonight’s game. Will be reevaluated tomorrow.

OrangeXtreme said:
Carolina Basketball ‏@UNC_Basketball 3m Joel James has a right knee injury and will not return to tonight’s game. Will be reevaluated tomorrow.

Knees are not meant to be bent that way. Hes screwed

UNC just does not look that good tonight.

Felix has really improved. Kid was thrown into the fire last year when Oingo Boingo went down and was mocked mercilessly. Looks real solid now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom