jamie interesting word choice | Syracusefan.com

jamie interesting word choice

orangemass

All American
Bite me jamie..

"The teams the ACC picked, the ones they went after, I think their mission was to get the best basketball teams they could," Dixon said. "And Syracuse and us, I think we were one in the last 10 years by a pretty good margin and they were 2, so I think there was a plan that they would try to get some teams that had won before."

Bite me jamie..

"The teams the ACC picked, the ones they went after, I think their mission was to get the best basketball teams they could," Dixon said. "And Syracuse and us, I think we were one in the last 10 years by a pretty good margin and they were 2, so I think there was a plan that they would try to get some teams that had won before."

What a fart sniffer.

Bite me jamie..

Now there's some chalkboard motivation for us.

"This is what their coach said about us..."

Good grief. In the last ten years (the time frame of his choosing), there are 4 NCAA champs from the BE (SU, UConn x 2, Louisville) and he doesn't even have a FF appearance. Yet he has the unmitigated gall to describe Pitt as the best "by a pretty good margin" in the Big East during that time? Really?

stunned-silence-gif-3.gif

Last edited:
Big test coming up with them, no matter how you feel about their final four appearances or tourney accomplishments, their record against us has been impressive. I am sure there's a lot of people on this board that have already mentally accepted that we may not beat them. It may not be vital to our overall success to beat them, but I really am looking forward to it this season.

We have 4 wins against them since 2004. I don't really see anything he said that's offensive. I think we've been a better national program, but they've been pretty good too. I want to beat them badly because they have pretty well dominated the rivalry.

Pitt has been successful against us (and the Big East) by playing thug ball. That hurt them in the tournament when they could not get away with the same crap. As long as the refs are calling the game by enforcing the hand checks, body ups, etc, there is no way Pitt can hang. Unless of course we get the same refs that allowed BC to play thug ball last night.

I hope the ACC refs keep them from hacking us. The Pitt handchecking has always bugged me; I think it disrupts the team flow. I think our record against them will improve in the ACC.

I know some disagree here, but I think the old ACC teams have occasionally gotten the benefit of the doubt from the refs. It will be interesting to see how the they ref a game between the 2 1st year members.

Good grief. In the last ten years, there are 4 NCAA champs from the BE (SU, UConn x 2, Louisville) and he doesn't even have a FF appearance. Yet he has the unmitigated gall to describe Pitt as the best "by a pretty good margin" in the Big East during that time? Really?

stunned-silence-gif-3.gif
Agree. At the end of the day all that matters is how well a team performs in the tournament, and Pitt's record has been nothing to brag about. The regular season is all about how you get seeded . Look at last year. I was waiting to have dinner with my wife and watching the train wreck that was the second Georgetown game. I told my wife that we really sucked. Then as we marched towards the final four with our famous Zone, I told my wife what a genius coach B. was, and what a great team we had.

When my daughter was about ten, she gave the head of her school (a double Pitt grad) a Christmas card that ended, "P.S., see you at the Final Four except Pitt never makes it."

So I read the first 10 words of your post and was like:

url

Then I continued reading and realized all is well!

He'll eat those words come Saturday.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Bite me jamie..

I'd like to punch this guy right in his dick

Screw Dixon and Screw Pitt...They are the third most despised team in history after Georgetown and UCONN. Let them bring it on Saturday, let's roll the ball out and see what happens...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom